Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am assuming it is both turn at the same time.

A separate additive? There is not a fluid including the additive?
There is, but I prefer adding my own, that way I KNOW it's there and how much. I use Kitty's egg beater to mix it in. LOL

This Mike

Limited slip.jpg

I ran one once without it, glazed the clutches up fast.

Reduces wear, noise and chatter in limited slip (Sure-Grip, Trak-Lok, Power-Lok) differentials. Should be added whenever the gear oil is changed or improper limited slip operation is detected.

Coffee maker just died :( ****** only made it 16 months... a bit pissed now...

Coffee maker just died :( ****** only made it 16 months... a bit pissed now...
Mine went last week. New one should be here today. Have a percolator that I bring to Carlisle. Take a while to brew though.

I wish amazon sold more car stuff.. i have $2800 in amazon bucks to spend and nothing i really need... Torqstorm should be on there :)

people post that to show what something costs new.. which really doesn't matter.. only matters what i'm willing to pay for it :)

Right... so I Matumbo that into the discard pile. Half the time it backfires because for.an extra 10 bucks I'm going to buy it new

Right... so I Matumbo that into the discard pile. Half the time it backfires because for.an extra 10 bucks I'm going to buy it new
same... i have had people try to charge me more than new for stuff also which is always WTF

-
Back