Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I figure the tips will be amazing. But will need a kevlar cup. you worthy?
Thanks to Hoppy for the idea. I am bringing my Vietnamese wife with me to Carlisle. Hoppy said his wife wants her nails done. That's what Chin does here in America. She doesn't need to work but she wants to work and I think that's fine. Anyhow I'm sure there will be more women that would rather sit and have their nails done than walk around with their husbands at Carlisle. I'm going to put a sign up out front. Vietnamese nail service here, inquire within. Lol. I think she'll make Bank.. :thumbsup:
IMG_20230408_083622.jpg

Last edited:
@Mopar Tim guess who got a phone call today cancelling our already cancelled reservation outside of Alanta…

Thanks to Hoppy for the idea. I am bringing my Vietnamese wife with me to Carlisle. Hoppy said his wife wants her nails done. That's what Chin does here in America. She doesn't need to work but she wants to work and I think that's fine. Anyhow I'm sure there will be more women that would rather sit and have their nails done than walk around with their husbands at Carlisle. I'm going to put a sign up out front. Vietnamese nail service here, inquire within. Lol. I think she'll make Bank.. :thumbsup:
View attachment 1716097425
Maybe it is the camera angle but that looks like a man’s leg she is working on there!

Just got home from the grocery store again. Went there to get five items ended up with 35. Who didn't know that.

Had an '05 Grand Marquis here from a nice old lady from Church. I checked it out last week. Had airbag problem. Check the code found out it was the pretensioner for the passenger side seat belt in the B pillar of the car. Had to order it. I ordered it used for 50 bucks because new they were 300. Place I ordered it from was only about 20 mi away ,took them 10 days to get it here. Anyhow went to put it in the car today and had to pull the seat out in order to get to the B pillar properly. Of course one of the bolts holding the corner of the seat broke off in the floor of the car. PIA. Got it all back together and spent another 25 or 30 minutes drilling the old bolt out and re-tapping. Is what it is.

Had an '05 Grand Marquis here from a nice old lady from Church. I checked it out last week. Had airbag problem. Check the code found out it was the pretensioner for the passenger side seat belt in the B pillar of the car. Had to order it. I ordered it used for 50 bucks because new they were 300. Place I ordered it from was only about 20 mi away ,took them 10 days to get it here. Anyhow went to put it in the car today and had to pull the seat out in order to get to the B pillar properly. Of course one of the bolts holding the corner of the seat broke off in the floor of the car. PIA. Got it all back together and spent another 25 or 30 minutes drilling the old bolt out and re-tapping. Is what it is.

That is a very large beast...

Home long day. Partner played hurt and didn't do chit except give us a bigger handicap. I basically played for us and he made a couple putts. Overall we're in the hunt. I shot a 75 and with strokes we had a 62. Tomorrow is another long day. Home needed a shower ice the back and enjoy a drink. Cheers!!

Well let’s see,

Haircut-85 bucks
Food before movie 76 bucks
Movie tickets - 15 bucks
Movie snacks 60 bucks (freaking 12 bucks of a pop)
Watching a chick stumble on the stairs going up the theater and lose her skirt down to her ankles with nothing on underneath-priceless

A common fault with them was terminals corroding due to the arc from low voltage. Micro-arcing or fretting was the terms used. The solution was to unplug and plug in several times.

So my niece came to visit from Red Deer. Shes a massage therapist. Rammed her elbow into the piroformus muscle for about 20 minutes. The pain backed off for about 5 hours. Young lady sure knows her stuff. Sadly, its back, but now i know what direction the treatment needs to go. Theres light at the end of the tunnel. A very long tunnel, mind you. A few vehicles i spotted

IMG_2191.jpeg

IMG_2192.jpeg

IMG_2222.jpeg

IMG_2186.jpeg

IMG_4558.jpeg
in the wild.

A common fault with them was terminals corroding due to the arc from low voltage. Micro-arcing or fretting was the terms used. The solution was to unplug and plug in several times.
Agreed, but not this one. I ohmed the unit after I tried everything else. Was definitely bad.

-
Back