Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Clearly it has been awhile since you boys have been out! Fifty dollars won’t even get you enough gas to get there! Hah! Hi ho hi ho off to brush hogging we go!
Have a good day, have your phone ready, king snakes are bolling up here, seen a half eaten snake or lizard yesterday in Betty's mowth, she is looking good this year

Heard a rumble and had to bring my coffee to the front porch. Didn’t realize it’s Street Rods weekend in York! I probably won’t go to the actual show, can see so many of them just driving around. :thumbsup:

Morning!
High of 23 here today. Thats a good temp. One more sleep then pointed home. Was not as rough sleeping last night,but still not great. Think its going on 3 weeks.
Saw a moose yesterday! Photo isnt great, as we were going 60 mph and there was traffic.

View attachment 1716097273

That's the best angle to see a moose at while driving ....

Have a good day, have your phone ready, king snakes are bolling up here, seen a half eaten snake or lizard yesterday in Betty's mowth, she is looking good this year
Funny you bring up snakes. I was helping a friend yesterday with Chevy truck....needs all the help he can get.....and on the way home I saw a LONG snake in the road in front of the property. I pulled over and got out and it was the longest banded water snake I've ever seen. He was at least 7 feet long and in the MIDDLE of the road and ain't got hit yet. I didn't think they got that big. So I grabbed him and helped him across the road and chunked him up in the woods on our side. They're good snakes to have around.

Good morning! :D

flaminfridayXXXIV.jpg

It's Flamin' Friday! :D

Heard a rumble and had to bring my coffee to the front porch. Didn’t realize it’s Street Rods weekend in York! I probably won’t go to the actual show, can see so many of them just driving around. :thumbsup:
That time of year :thumbsup: We have this one next weekend just up the beach from here.
5944318e39d32.image.jpg

Part of the show is on the Pismo Beach pier :lol:

Morning, more rain yesterday, had to cut the dog walk short this morning. Skeeters were thick out there.

@Maxcustody

Hey Scott...

I just geek out on these old materials

-
Back