Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
2jTitisbl0mnqk0dz-hliP4n8F&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-4.jpg

Somebody from Canada sent me this T-shirt a few years ago. I can't remember who. Might have been a Secret Santa thing.
PXL_20230602_111738710.jpg

I am just 2 hours east of you if you are in Pittsburg. But to be honest I don't believe we will hit 99
Sounds like fake news. LOL. Sposed to just break 90 here, so I very much doubt you will do 99. Isn't it usually a couple degrees cooler there?
Good Morning

Gotta start work early today. (noon) Doing some training with the day shift guys. Probably staying my full shift after, so likely a long day (11hour)

Last edited:
FINALLY struggling into the 80s here with a possible low 90s in the forecast. As cool as it's been, I'll believe it when I see it.

So today I get to mow all the fringes that we did not hay so the pastures look good again. But no shovel in sight so that is good! I am sure missing not being able to go to Mopars In The Park this year. That is just such a great time. You boys be careful and be safe this weekend up there.

Son Mikie Jr. Just notified me he will be here in an hour, memike slept in for the first time..
Everyone have an outstanding dat, thanks for my first laugh @RustyRatRod

Morning!
High of 23 here today. Thats a good temp. One more sleep then pointed home. Was not as rough sleeping last night,but still not great. Think its going on 3 weeks.
Saw a moose yesterday! Photo isnt great, as we were going 60 mph and there was traffic.

IMG_2200.jpeg

-
Back