Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cheers everyone!! I just pulled the last of my crown out and backed it with M.U. son was here for 5 hours enjoying some yard work with me, his day off !! But on dads payroll... the hill is looking good. :thumbsup:

Once its done, it lasts a few months.
Boo, got a good buzz on @halifaxhops

16856503446141713876675896411912.jpg

Glad to hear you are having good weather, long sleeves and sunshine is a great day
I went for a ride in the Black Hemi Express to see if they had started getting the oval track ready for a July 1st date they have for the USAC Sprint Cars, just the north side of the valley. I seen our river still has flowing water, a rarity :lol: . The track, haven't touched it, weeds 3 feet high growin' in the bleachers :rofl:. Part of the infield is still under water.

Big race weekend at George Rays drag strip this weekend, I hope to be there and share here, I heard rumors of 100 cars

I here yeah, look at that dressing of field grass an cover, bet there was some there you didn't see
I think when one runs, they usually all go. I’d never know though-cause I sure ain’t going in that tick loaded grass. :eek:

Well, the rains moved in with lots of thunder. dogs wanted me to go inside bad wouldn't leave me alone.

So I’m back after a brief hospital trip.

Gallbladder tests all come back great so that’s the not it
Liver tests scans piss test and blood work all show it’s functioning properly
Pancreas same thing, all good.
colon is all good too supposedly.

They’re not sure what’s causing the extreme pain. It’s not triggered by any food groups or by alcohol, we’ve tried all that.

Gonna be an interesting trip to medical SRP in NY next week

So I’m back after a brief hospital trip.

Gallbladder tests all come back great so that’s the not it
Liver tests scans piss test and blood work all show it’s functioning properly
Pancreas same thing, all good.
colon is all good too supposedly.

They’re not sure what’s causing the extreme pain. It’s not triggered by any food groups or by alcohol, we’ve tried all that.

Gonna be an interesting trip to medical SRP in NY next week

So they ran out of tests and sent you home?

-
Back