Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Took care of that when I was in to refill my cup. :lol:
Might poke around at some yard work. I reworked the front edge of a section of the flowerbed yesterday. Made it a little smaller. Mulched and seeded. Area just past the hose is where I removed the stump a while back.:thumbsup:

View attachment 1716096948

I need to get some sort of edging along the front and side flower beds. The mulch keeps getting k kicked out into the lawn (the dog says she doesn't know anything about that).

Morning fellers, cleaning the Barracuda up for Mopars on thunder mountain. Last one as the track is closing down. May give it a tuneup and race it. Got more coffee to drink first though.

Well back from a

beer run.jpg stopped at the bank. Holy crap they refunded all of the hacked money, I am impressed.

I need to get some sort of edging along the front and side flower beds. The mulch keeps getting k kicked out into the lawn (the dog says she doesn't know anything about that).
Doesn't look like much in that pic(which is the way its intended)... I slope the bed down into a trench 3-4 inches deep and mulch so it ends up near level. Any weeds that creep in are easy to pull. Can run right to it with mower and no weed wacking required.

can't tractor it?
Nope, not quite enough room to maneuver So I dump a bucket strategically at the oblique to the foundation. Kind of evenly spaced out then level it with shovel. House is built on side of hill and I would have to drop off the brush hog. More trouble than it is worth. Shoveling is good for my sole.

Someone was talkng about Peonies

IMG_4163.jpeg
recently. Pinks down the side yard are looking good now. Reds are nice too, but didn't get a lot of blooms this year and white ones are done already.

Neighbor just let’s this field go and mows a couple times a year. Deer love it. I was too slow with the camera, but just saw a couple white tails bouncing away from me..

IMG_4165.jpeg

This 2011 Buick enclave also needed rear brakes and rotors. Brakes and rotors done now. Now will reinstall the alternator. Wish me luck. Lol.

Its going to be a dry hot early summer, hope my wick buckets do there job

20230530_191015.jpg

Watering, sun and shade fight each other here on the hill, but I have been here long enough to use my brain.. hope I have figured out how to get a good crop up here

20230531_081552.jpg

20230530_191149.jpg

I mixed my own dirt as you all know, I fought the heat and dry seasons, I learned about this wick bucket system this winter.

20230530_190928.jpg

20230530_190945.jpg

PUT UP THE Razor wire like we dont do on our borders, and a 100 yards mine field. OOps I am sure I pissed some off some Guantanamo bay had that in the 80's! But I am adopted so I can say anything! Doubt anyone will pull my statue down.!

Last edited:
I watered 4 days ago... house work, doctors visits, and just being tired or resting, this system may work, I will be gone for three days almost, wicking system will help that

PUT UP THE Razor wire like we dont do on our borders, and a 100 yards mine field. OOps I am sure I pissed some off out Gantanomo bay had that in the 80's!
Fat fingers Hoppy
Sometimes I want to do just that with these damn deer, squirrels/rabbits

But they seem to stay away from my trailer, hope the bugs do to

-
Back