Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was going to go with some that is around 2" If it gets low again thinking doing another dock with cinderblocks staked in and gravel fill it so in the winter when it freezes it wound lift out like the last one did.

Morning!
Trying to rain here.
Rough night is an understatement.
Why would coffee cause the pain to taper off? Seems to every morning.
If I recall correctly, pain relievers such as Excedrin have caffeine in them. Evidently the caffeine increases the effectiveness of the pain relievers. I’m not going to pretend I know how or why, some kind of chemical voodoo.

Morning Mike, Mopar show weekend, sure wish you could be here
I sure do wish I was setting with you for coffee, they ain't seen nothing if they haven't seen you and toolmanmike and I together, I would give up all my mopar dealer signs to be there Pete, hope you can cover for me this weekend

Front is mowed down by the road, mower and I had to have a break from the dust, got my 12 food ladder out, put it on my tailgate, installed my seeping/hose that has hundreds of tiny holes in it on my roof for hot summer days we have starting today

Mikie is sweet and sweaty this morning already

Hey Scott...

49°... and almost June. Of course I'll be wishing for this come August.
Sunny 65. Coffee out back this morning. :thumbsup:

IMG_4157.jpeg

you guys have some nice places :) My trans mount i bought got lost in shipping.. refund though so it's ok :) Cracks me up that my trans mount is $22.. and motor mounts are 800...

Which mounts are you looking at?
They are called floating power mounts.. used on mopars til 61 but my 62 musta been a early build cause it has the 61 engine and trans mount.. the trans actually sits on a big spring with a rubber biscuit on top.. My motor mounts are fine luckily.. and if they do break their design makes it so you can just drill through them and make a solid mount, i would rather not if i can help it though :)
VB-39012-2.jpg
WS_EM5087_Fro_1.jpg

Took a nap. Laying on right side is impossible, i tried using a pillow so no pressure on my hip. Seems to have worked but back is a litte stiff now. More caffeine please!

They are called floating power mounts.. used on mopars til 61 but my 62 musta been a early build cause it has the 61 engine and trans mount.. the trans actually sits on a big spring with a rubber biscuit on top.. My motor mounts are fine luckily.. and if they do break their design makes it so you can just drill through them and make a solid mount, i would rather not if i can help it though :)
View attachment 1716096938

View attachment 1716096939

Very cool

Hadn't seen those before.

Going to find a mom and pop restaurant this morning. Tired of contimental breakfast and egg mcmuffins…
I want bacon and eggs.
We have been trying the local restaurants,
Old grouch’s diner had a good roast beef sammich, Bernies where we found the black hot rod has good sub sandwiches
Last chance saloon had an awesome hot dog.

Me either.. i kept searching for 1962 mounts and kept getting normal ****... then i searched for 1961 and found the right stuff.. Also.. my 1962 service manual shows normal axles and i have flanged axles (which if i ever find a center section for a good price i will swap out)

Not very ambitious this morning, but should probably find something useful to do for a couple hours before work…

Me either.. i kept searching for 1962 mounts and kept getting normal ****... then i searched for 1961 and found the right stuff.. Also.. my 1962 service manual shows normal axles and i have flanged axles (which if i ever find a center section for a good price i will swap out)

Yeah... there's a lot of "flex" to the "standards"

Usually a restroom trip :poke:

I need to get on some yard-work soon..
Took care of that when I was in to refill my cup. :lol:
Might poke around at some yard work. I reworked the front edge of a section of the flowerbed yesterday. Made it a little smaller. Mulched and seeded. Area just past the hose is where I removed the stump a while back.:thumbsup:

IMG_4160.jpeg

Hey guys. All back red. So no power tour for me this year. But they will give me credit for next year. So we're in!

-
Back