Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I used to drive through Chicago 2x a week, for months at a time transporting Fed inmates on a bus.............. Always a pain in the ***.
Escape from Chicago... :eek:
1686144874332.png

Well, we are leaving today and taking the scheduled longer route. Talked with Herb, meeting up at 9am on Friday. Should be a great time, looking forward to this!

Well, we are leaving today and taking the scheduled longer route. Talked with Herb, meeting up at 9am on Friday. Should be a great time, looking forward to this!
Record this and put it on YouTube lol

Well, still not feeling like doing much in shop. Starting to hate the edelbrock 1406 i put on the fargo. Seems rich. And dead spots. Sometimes a miss at part throttle.

I'll tell ya... They keep saying we are on 'air quality alert'. Other than being a bit hazy, it's beautiful outside. Doesn't seem bad... But I just watered the garden and I can feel it in the way I'm breathing. Like I had a respirator on for an hour. :eek:

I'll tell ya... They keep saying we are on 'air quality alert'. Other than being a bit hazy, it's beautiful outside. Doesn't seem bad... But I just watered the garden and I can feel it in the way I'm breathing. Like I had a respirator on for an hour. :eek:
Same here…….mountain covered in haze

Very hazy on our way home from Minnesoooota on Sunday also

Just got home from a funeral at my church today. A fellow church member at age 83, was a good friend of mine. Losing too many these days. Now back at home, change clothes, put this Mustang back together.:(

Pulled all the plugs, guess a valve seal on #1 may be bad. Its the only plug that looks sooty. I changed the springs so power valves come on a little sooner. Seems to help some. Guess its not rich,lean on part throttle.
With the stiffer springs its quite a bit better. Will have to putt around town to know for sure.

Still hurting though. No pills today.maybe time for a sammich.

Pulled all the plugs, guess a valve seal on #1 may be bad. Its the only plug that looks sooty. I changed the springs so power valves come on a little sooner. Seems to help some. Guess its not rich,lean on part throttle.
With the stiffer springs its quite a bit better. Will have to putt around town to know for sure.
After the trip to Pittsburgh and back I'll have to pull the plugs in mine and see how they look. Seemed to run just fine but I'm not a mechanic and can't hear real good but the vibration I can feel and seems to still be fine.
Hope you start feeling better soon Frank enjoy your sammich. :thumbsup:

Wow, this hotsauce just showed up and i am super impressed.... amazing flavor, a bit warm without being annoyingly hot.. will be buying more of it
1686170729917.png

So guys the wedding in Pittsburgh turned out good They dressed me in a suit and tie with pointy shoes and even had special socks and a pretty flower on my vest. after the wedding I ran for the bathroom and changed into my jeans and favorite T shirt and sneakers and then was told I have to get pictures with the family. :BangHead: SOOO! back in the bathroom stall trying to put my suit back on in the tiny space between the toilet and door.
Pictures with the family done so back in the bathroom stall and back in my jeans and T shirt and then was told to put my suit back on to dance with the bride :BangHead: SOOO! back in the bathroom suit up again dance with my pretty daughter and back to the bathroom and again back into my jeans and T shirt.
Ya know the old superman movies when superman ran into a phone booth to change into his spandex and cape? I now know it takes a super hero to change cloths in a phone booth...Thank god at least I had a toilet...

So guys the wedding in Pittsburgh turned out good They dressed me in a suit and tie with pointy shoes and even had special socks and a pretty flower on my vest. after the wedding I ran for the bathroom and changed into my jeans and favorite T shirt and sneakers and then was told I have to get pictures with the family. :BangHead: SOOO! back in the bathroom stall trying to put my suit back on in the tiny space between the toilet and door.
Pictures with the family done so back in the bathroom stall and back in my jeans and T shirt and then was told to put my suit back on to dance with the bride :BangHead: SOOO! back in the bathroom suit up again dance with my pretty daughter and back to the bathroom and again back into my jeans and T shirt.
Ya know the old superman movies when superman ran into a phone booth to change into his spandex and cape? I now know it takes a super hero to change cloths in a phone booth...Thank god at least I had a toilet...
Quick change Fred:thumbsup:

No pics Fred ...oh wait never mind !:poke:

-
Back