Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So guys the wedding in Pittsburgh turned out good They dressed me in a suit and tie with pointy shoes and even had special socks and a pretty flower on my vest. after the wedding I ran for the bathroom and changed into my jeans and favorite T shirt and sneakers and then was told I have to get pictures with the family. :BangHead: SOOO! back in the bathroom stall trying to put my suit back on in the tiny space between the toilet and door.
Pictures with the family done so back in the bathroom stall and back in my jeans and T shirt and then was told to put my suit back on to dance with the bride :BangHead: SOOO! back in the bathroom suit up again dance with my pretty daughter and back to the bathroom and again back into my jeans and T shirt.
Ya know the old superman movies when superman ran into a phone booth to change into his spandex and cape? I now know it takes a super hero to change cloths in a phone booth...Thank god at least I had a toilet...
Were the special socks pointy to match the shoes?

So guys the wedding in Pittsburgh turned out good They dressed me in a suit and tie with pointy shoes and even had special socks and a pretty flower on my vest. after the wedding I ran for the bathroom and changed into my jeans and favorite T shirt and sneakers and then was told I have to get pictures with the family. :BangHead: SOOO! back in the bathroom stall trying to put my suit back on in the tiny space between the toilet and door.
Pictures with the family done so back in the bathroom stall and back in my jeans and T shirt and then was told to put my suit back on to dance with the bride :BangHead: SOOO! back in the bathroom suit up again dance with my pretty daughter and back to the bathroom and again back into my jeans and T shirt.
Ya know the old superman movies when superman ran into a phone booth to change into his spandex and cape? I now know it takes a super hero to change cloths in a phone booth...Thank god at least I had a toilet...

Sounds like you got pretty good at it Fred!

Man I’m wiped completely. The last two days have been 19 hours worth of meetings. My brain fried

Yep, yep, yep... Uh-huh...

King of the Hill.jpg

Hey. Chris when removing oil gallery plugs do not miss the one that is at the rear of the left lifters gallery. Behind the dist. Shaft. And do not forget to put it back...

Just stopping in quick...

I was sorting a bunch of pictures on my computer today waiting for my youngest son to come in from NC... He just arrived...

Here's a picture of our dog that we had during the early 80's to the mid 90's in his favorite habitat - the back seat of dad's "Roadrunner"... He was dad's favorite dog...

He was a Dalmatian mixed with an English Setter and had a black patch around his right eye like the little rascal's dog... He loved to run and chase soccer balls and squirrels and chip monks... He kept up with our friend's snowmobile at 34 MPH in 6" of snow... He was a quadruple ace with 21 kills, 19 squirrels and 2 chip monks...

We took him to all of the car shows and he was very popular with the crowd... Very well behaved, didn't need a leash, and wouldn't bite anyone, he loved to greet people and get pet... He was at the first Mopar Nationals and all of them after that until he got too old to travel... He even picked up the DC girl one year...

We named him Captain like a pirate with a patch over his eye...

DSC02035.JPG

Here he is with his buddy, Linda the DC girl...

DSC02537 B.JPG

Here's a picture of our dog that we had during the early 80's to the mid 90's in his favorite habitat - the back seat of dad's "Roadrunner"... He was dad's favorite dog...

He was a Dalmatian mixed with an English Setter and had a black patch around his right eye like the little rascal's dog... He loved to run and chase soccer balls and squirrels and chip monks... He kept up with our friend's snowmobile at 34 MPH in 6" of snow... He was a quadruple ace with 21 kills, 19 squirrels and 2 chip monks...

We took him to all of the car shows and he was very popular with the crowd... Very well behaved, didn't need a leash, and wouldn't bite anyone, he loved to greet people and get pet... He was at the first Mopar Nationals and all of them after that until he got too old to travel... He even picked up the DC girl one year...

We named him Captain like a pirate with a patch over his eye...

View attachment 1716099747

Here he is with his buddy, Linda the DC girl...

View attachment 1716099748
When was the first Mopar nationals

-
Back