Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah.. norco and Vicodin don't actually do anything for me at all.. last time i had a kidney stone i took like 8 of the fuckers (just wanted the pain to stop) and nothing.... kind of annoying
You know what worked better than the opiods and didn't stop my plumbing up? A few shots of Fireball.

The cups were in the storage container. The griddle was on the patio outside the door. As a car club, we bought a old storage container and put it on a concrete slab, We keep all out car show signs and advertising signs and banners in there. It's a perfect place for the griddle.
Kitty and I got the small Blackstone griddle late last year. We like it a lot. Works good.

Kitty and I got the small Blackstone griddle late last year. We like it a lot. Works good.
I think this will work good for us. It is busy at the consession stand and almost impossible to keep up cooking burgers on a regular grill. The 80% burgers are on fire in a matter of minutes. The griddle will take care of that issue. Hot dogs on the grill, burgers on the griddle.

I think this will work good for us. It is busy at the consession stand and almost impossible to keep up cooking burgers on a regular grill. The 80% burgers are on fire in a matter of minutes. The griddle will take care of that issue. Hot dogs on the grill, burgers on the griddle.
Shut up. You're makin me hungry. lol

My griddle on the home outdoor cooking device is either a special device built from 3/8" orifice used screen cloth or the all metal skillet on the wood fired grill :thumbsup: :lol:

Seems like a you problems

Love michigan.. massive storm just came through with huge winds.. looks like someone took a weed whacker to the trees in this area.. also took down one of my massive pines :( tree guy already called.. mo money gone

That's just 2 of the branches.. 2/3 of the tree is still up but will probably need to go now
View attachment 1716113391
Glad your ok!

I don’t miss those winds one bit. We lived in Hesperia.
Many of us in Barstow considered Hesperia "Paradise" :) :lol: One good thing, Hesperia much closer to El Mirage Dry Lake. :)

1689122759229.png

Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing

Sergeant Major Eats Sugar Cookies

We used to go to Johnson Valley all the time
Out there by Lucerne Dry Lake? I got my F100 stuck in that dry lake when I thought my buddies were havin mechanical difficulties behind me on the way back from a snow skiing attempt at Snow Summit, too much snow. Lake bed was not dry. Thought they were flashin' their lights at me. Shoulder of the road was grease. Into the lake I went :BangHead::lol:

Mission accomplished…
Or this is new…

IMG_4695.jpeg

IMG_4693.jpeg

IMG_4697.jpeg
friends, meet Ocean Pearl.

Out there by Lucerne Dry Lake? I got my F100 stuck in that dry lake when I thought my buddies were havin mechanical difficulties behind me on the way back from a snow skiing attempt at Snow Summit, too much snow. Lake bed was not dry. Thought they were flashin' their lights at me. Shoulder of the road was grease. Into the lake I went :BangHead::lol:
Yes, same place they have King of the Hammers.

Puppy is trotting around, tail in the air like she owns the place. Already stole a slipper. Lol

Another early morning. Time for coffee. Good morning everyone
Good Morning All! Thought I was early lol! Have to drive out to Glacier, weird driving there, seems like you are about to go over the mountains but you're on the West Side (Cascades). Generator maintenance early because I have another job around noon on the island. Nice Puppy Frank, ours steals everything!

-
Back