Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not even a week since I cut, but it needs it again. Debating if I'm gonna make a mess out of the mower with the wet grass. I'll give it a little more time, but its not going to dry. unless I wait till tomorrow. Even then, it is so humid, just the dew will probably soak it again by morning. :BangHead:
Have to do mine twice a week which sucks.. i don't even water it and the **** won't stop growing

As you can see memike didn't do anything but rest yesterday with a low hart rate average

Yeah... last night was a very restful one

Screenshot_20230717_091353_Zepp.jpg

Well I'm going out to work on the Valiant front end for a little while.
Can't do much still on a 10lb lift restriction
Tim dropped a new steering box at my feet at Carlisle after driving it. I told him thanks , but you need to put it in the trunk I can't lift that.
Then I came home and lifted it out of the trunk. Opps.
Well no pain yet .
Or bulge in my abdomen yet. Fingers crossed.

We have that, and a BP cuff. But those ae just one read. To get averages, gotta be on 24/7
yeah, i don't keep track that much.. it's not like knowing what it is will change anything :)

P.S. i also have a fitbit but it has never worked for ****
Yep. I had one. Not sure brand, but wore like a watch. I quit wearing a watch soon after I got my first cell phone and really don't know that I can get used to it again. Plus the thing did not seem accurate. Was beeping at me based on incorrect readings... Done.

Well I'm going out to work on the Valiant front end for a little while.
Can't do much still on a 10lb lift restriction
Tim dropped a new steering box at my feet at Carlisle after driving it. I told him thanks , but you need to put it in the trunk I can't lift that.
Then I came home and lifted it out of the trunk. Opps.
Well no pain yet .
Or bulge in my abdomen yet. Fingers crossed.

Be careful out there buddy

A productive day so far. I took our tattered "Class of 73" banner to the print shop and they can duplicate. She wasn't sure about the pirate image but I came home and found one on my computer that will work. WIN!!!

pirate-image.png

20230716_141410.jpg

Last edited:
A productive day so far. I took our tattered "Class of 73" banner to the print shop and they can duplicate. She wasn't sure about the pirate image but I came home and found it on my computer. WIN!!!

View attachment 1716115735
Our 50th should be next year. I haven't been to one since 20 when I won the "Most Grey" award at 37 yrs old :rofl:

I have a few of these.. used to have bad breathing issues where my o2 would drop to 85 or so.. which was bad.. they also show heart-rate
View attachment 1716115692
I have one too. I have worn a Fit Bit since my heart surgery. 68 bpm right now plus it keeps tabs daily giving me min/max averages. I think some of the new ones monitor O2 as well.

Got the dogs walked early today, weather guessers are calling for 100deg here this afternoon. that's even too hot to work in the garage.

I have one too. I have worn a Fit Bit since my heart surgery. 68 bpm right now plus it keeps tabs daily giving me min/max averages. I think some of the new ones monitor O2 as well.

Yes... Mine does 02 saturation, stress levels, exercise zones and recovery estimates and sleep analytics.

I'm a geek at the data, and it does help me to improve my choices.....in certain instances. I tend to ignore the "excessive" activity warnings. :rolleyes:

Made it to shop. Puppy keeps geeting mad at me for not playing.
Think im going to drag out the mower and mow a trail in the longer grass, so we can walk around the 5 acre perimeter. It will be good for all of us. I need to retrain myself to walk a bit of a distance. 3000 ish feet will be a good start. 2 laps would be a mile. Will fire up the landscape rake to smooth it out too.

Worked out. The internet is still out here. We have lived all over the country and I have never had anything worse than Frontier.............IT ABSOLUTLEY SUCKS! Rant over.

-
Back