Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If I remember correctly a post earlier had a Baracuda with the top and matching seats with that pattern..............................not sure about it, I would have to see it in person.

Early darts have the best lines for graphics/lace paint...
1689937830582.png

If I remember correctly a post earlier had a Baracuda with the top and matching seats with that pattern..............................not sure about it, I would have to see it in person.
Yeah they are Mod-top cars... factory option and i don't see how someone could go into a dealer in 69 and not order them :)
1689937912055.png

Called a Mod Top with matching seats...does nothing for me.

1689937920865.png

Last edited:
Woke up to a stampede of dear bed'ed down in my driveway and front yard, one just stood there for a few seconds as I opened the front door at 5 thirty am this morning.
It's Far out Friday, hope we all have a great day and keep a smile on, just to drive people crazy wondering why :lol: well, thats my sons car on the right, car on the left spun out in second place, son drives to the bottom to avoid it, hit a bump in the track and t-boned the rear bumper and it went over his right front and bent the bars into his headers and smashing them together, that the valve cover that flashed flames for a quick second, my othere son was recording the race and he made that picture.. Creed has 3 broken ribs on his right side..

FB_IMG_1689768711340.jpg

Woke up to a stampede of dear bed'ed down in my driveway and front yard, one just stood there for a few seconds as I opened the front door at 5 thirty am this morning.
It's Far out Friday, hope we all have a great and keep a smile on, just to drive people crazy wondering why :lol: well, thats my sons car on the right, car on the left spun out in second place, son drives to the bottom to avoid it, hit a bump in the track and t-boned the rear bumper and it went over his right front and bent the bars into his headers and smashing them together, that the valve cover that flashed flames for a quick second, my othere son was recording the race and he made that picture.. Creed has 3 broken ribs on his right side..

View attachment 1716117509
Wow ouch!!

k... gotta ask.. why so much mica? :) And i'm just thinking bout it as a winter project for now.. my roof is kinda boring..
One of the products we made was stone facing. The city is covered in it.
We used it for glitter on the stone.
I still have a building full of that and the molds, it's a dated design now though. I'll get a pic. Later.of the stone

It's Far out Friday, hope we all have a great day and keep a smile on, just to drive people crazy wondering why :lol: well, thats my sons car on the right, car on the left spun out in second place, son drives to the bottom to avoid it, hit a bump in the track and t-boned the rear bumper and it went over his right front and bent the bars into his headers and smashing them together, that the valve cover that flashed flames for a quick second, my othere son was recording the race and he made that picture.. Creed has 3 broken ribs on his right side..

View attachment 1716117509
Damn man.. broken ribs suck but that's not a bad outcome

He is the shop forman at SWC here in town, he has not missed a day at work, he did say his office chair has been moved out in the shop so he can keep things moving forward on the projects going on.

Just went and fed Tims dog, finally warming up to me. Have to get his pen over today so he can get some out time should be nice today.

My older son (Head basketball coach) is getting pretty good at manipulation of pictures from a video, they make a great team as Mike Jr helps with everything from building the cars to seeing them up for racing.

FB_IMG_1689768724523.jpg

Going in to work a little OT then home to set up for tomorrows HOA meeting (somehow it's here again this year). More chores to do than time as usual, have a Great Day All, will check in later!

i specifically bought on a main road so i will never deal with a HOA..... Having some committee telling me how to live doesn't feel like freedom :)

Off to CVMM soon. (Whiskey Tasting) We are exploring Rum tonight. Uncharted territory for me. Tomorrow I am traveling to the state capital to pick up 2 cases of Dancing Goat Rye. A barrel pick from a Fairway food store. I will mule them back for a bunch here that can't get off work. Tomorrow night is the Fireman's Dance at Hudson where I graduated. Saturday morning is the parade, afternoon is the car show and evening is our 50 year class reunion. It's going to be b busy weekend.
Well the Rum tasting wasn't that impressive. Not my jam I found out. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
-
Back