Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Inside also it was the humidity. I had everything covered. Most of the OEM boxes are trash also. Have this every year but this is the worst. even all the meters etc have to be opened up. Next year way less stuff I am bringing. Mostly examples.

Inside also it was the humidity. I had everything covered. Most of the OEM boxes are trash also. Have this every year but this is the worst. even all the meters etc have to be opened up. Next year way less stuff I am bringing. Mostly examples.

Yeah... set up a display case kinda deal and you have your inventory catalog if people want to order. Makes sense. That's way too much stuff to be shuffling back and forth. The steering gear guys had some small parts but were only doing core drops and ordering.

Only sold maybe 20 distributors. Have 70 orders though. Smalls are easy and go fast. Holy crap caps just flew out most by Thursday am.

Yeah... set up a display case kinda deal and you have your inventory catalog if people want to order. Makes sense. That's way too much stuff to be shuffling back and forth. The steering gear guys had some small parts but were only doing core drops and ordering.
You talk to the heater box guys when you were there? Next to Mitch.

Gave Baby Pink Nose her weekly flea bath this mornin. One less thing to do today. lol

Great guys and they do amazing work. Gave them two bad copper heater cores just to go to the right home. Both need to be re cored. 64 and 65 cuda.

Ugh. Woke up to a nasty cramp. Using these things now. Should have done them before bed… I guess I did too much with the tree stump, cause I didn’t do anything extreme at work last night. Wondering if drinking an IPA contributed. Or since I had that, drank less water than usual…

IMG_4691.jpeg

Ugh. Woke up to a nasty cramp. Using these things now. Should have done them before bed… I guess I did too much with the tree stump, cause I didn’t do anything extreme at work last night. Wondering if drinking an IPA contributed. Or since I had that, drank less water than usual…

View attachment 1716117945
ouch!

Where you at with that now?

Old motor and transmission are out, Refinishing the engine bay. Wiring harness will be here next week, so sanding and prime/ paint

I have all. The other bolt ons

Have to put the shorter shaft water pump and timing cover on then verify I'm going to have enough clearance for the intake I want to use.

I'm going to replace the front seal on the transmission since it's out... but that's ready to go.

View attachment 1716117945

Hate night cramps. Sorry about that

Electrolytes before bed for sure... usually means getting up to pee, but that's better than waking up because your legs locked up.

Hate night cramps. Sorry about that

Electrolytes before bed for sure... usually means getting up to pee, but that's better than waking up because your legs locked up.
Yeh, got a six of this and had to try it. Lol. I guess its new…

IMG_4692.jpeg

Finally power washed the engine bay yesterday after spraying it down with cleaner and letting it soak. Then washed the car afterwards and back into the shop.

Not spotless but good enough for me. Got the grease and oil off at least. Again preservation not restoration with this car, so happy with the results

Watching Carlisle Friday on utube, learned its 22 miles on walking to see it all, wow

-
Back