Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL....Notice how the lift that is in the bucket is hyper-extended....where was I when the thing stood up? Standing on the hood of the tractor! It all happened so fast we none had time to be scared.

Yikes! Glad it worked and no one got hurt. A good day all around it sounds!

Were you guys doing that when the heavy rains passed through?

So Wolfie's real? I missed out!

Define "Real"... :D

My guess is that the Wolfman is very much "Unreal" in person. I've only spoken with him on the phone so I'm only guessing what being around the total Wolf is like.

Hi Wolfie! Glad it all worked out today! :thumbsup:

Hi gang...

Been busy today. I went to Eddies and helped tune his brother's new Roadrunner...

Is anybody going to the Bartlett show tomorrow??? TMM???

Noooo! Don't let that happen! Then I have to take over the family business when Dad retires and I hate the cold up North...and I'm allergic to reindeer too.

Besides, I think one of the elves has a crush on me and I don't want to break his little heart.

Did I ever show you where the reindeer bit me???

My brother and I used to take our Mopars to shows, But life has gotten in the way for my Brother. Not as much fun without him.
I am thinking about getting a 3 car trailer to get my cars to the shows by myself.

While those guys were lifting a lift today, I was bringing stuff down. From my daughters 3 floor dorm room. Of course no elevators :mad:

Went to Eddies and helped tune up his brother's new Roadrunner....

DSC02281 B.jpg

DSC02279 B.jpg

DSC02285 B.jpg

DSC02284 B.jpg

DSC02261 B.jpg

-
Back