Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks Mike, and yes you are correct. Most of us do it because it is in our DNA. We never wanted to be in the spotlight we are instinctively driven to serve and protect. Soldiers and first responders are just wired that way. It simply kills me that Churches and Schools even have to consider armed defense. But here we are.
God forbid they ever need to use your teachings but if they do, they will be armed with the right tools.

Nice here now. Sitting on one of the new deck chairs with no fear of falling through. LOL

What kind of beer pairs best with breakfast?

Are they Redskins again? Thought they said it was changing back.

Looks good. Might have to get some today. Been getting some really good corn here last couple weeks. Won't be for much longer though...

Good Morning all
What kind of beer pairs best with breakfast you ask?
If it is a light healthy poached eggs and whole wheat toast meal, that means a simple Corona.
Now if we are having biscuits and gravy with a couple eggs on top, now that takes a nice stout or porter.
Me personally I like to kill two birds with one stone and simply Cozy up to a nice oatmeal stout and just call it good!

If it is a light healthy poached eggs and whole wheat toast meal, that means a simple Corona.
Now if we are having biscuits and gravy with a couple eggs on top, now that takes a nice stout or porter.
Me personally I like to kill two birds with one stone and simply Cozy up to a nice oatmeal stout and just call it good!
A nice wheater with a slice of fruit would be nice as well.

20180303_121232.jpg

Either you gave that a lot of thought or you are very experienced in such matters. LOL

I am licking my wounds this morning and trying to heal up after doing force on force training all day yesterday. I got pelted steadily all day by airsoft pistols, wrestled to the ground, punched, and pryed Over church pews all day. My support hand is shot to pieces and black and blue even tho I wear mechanics gloves. Those little 6mm bbs hurt! I alway get stuck role playing as the bad guy. Not sure why? Had a SWAT buddy help me with room clearing. Where’s Craig when I need him? He’s golfing and I’m getting shot to pieces. Which one of us has the better retirement plan? Hah!

Fun times...

Simunitions were a beast indoors at close quarters. At least in the field, you weren't getting smoked at close range :)

Found a picture... there are different color ones to track performance

Screenshot_20230910_093846_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
Fun times...

Simunitions were a beast indoors at close quarters. At least in the field, you weren't getting smoked at close range :)
My SWAT buddy just got to do some training with the Trident boys. He said they got zipped up pretty good all day! But he had a blast, I would have paid money to be on the catwalk for that!

My SWAT buddy just got to do some training with the Trident boys. He said they got zipped up pretty good all day! But he had a blast, I would have paid money to be on the catwalk for that!

I was usually tagged to be the bad guy in the room (why is that??)
Usually I'd go along with the scenario to not mess up the training, but if a team got silly during the iterations, I'd get pretty devious. :lol:

I was usually tagged to be the bad guy in the room (why is that??)
Usually I'd go along with the scenario to not mess up the training, but if a team got silly during the iterations, I'd get pretty devious. :lol:
Yep, like you I always get the “ bad guy” role. On plus side it is not as rigid and I get some latitude. By same token I have to stay on script to accomplish the training objective of the scenario. But if the “good guys” go free range chicken I light em up. I had one Team yesterday that got all cocky and thought they were being cagey as they played the inert role basically just bystanders in the way on previous several scenarios. When they went to prep for their turn I swapped clothes and mask with one of the inert guys. He said are you are going to get me shot? Yep, you are bait. They rolled in quickly identified the “ bad guy” and engaged him, Oops! Hah I tore em up! It was classic!

Yep, like you I always get the “ bad guy” role. On plus side it is not as rigid and I get some latitude. By same token I have to stay on script to accomplish the training objective of the scenario. But if the “good guys” go free range chicken I light em up. I had one Team yesterday that got all cocky and thought they were being cagey as they played the inert role basically just bystanders in the way on previous several scenarios. When they went to prep for their turn I swapped clothes and mask with one of the inert guys. He said are you are going to get me shot? Yep, you are bait. They rolled in quickly identified the “ bad guy” and engaged him, Oops! Hah I tore em up! It was classic!
I bet you did tear them up , your the last person I would get sassy with and thats the truth..
Sounds like you are staying busy, I hope this good weather helps get a few things done around the house, have a dandy day cuzz, I hope too.

Man guy he looks just like you. That apple didn’t fall far from the tree!
True that, he is sleeping in this morning I bet, Big gig yesterday on the city's main Street, big bash of 20+ musicians, 4 stages and the best cooking around this weekend.
Greezy Tree played at 3pm and 8pm, so I better wait another hour to call or text him

break from the garage. had to get netting and go around my little KOI pond. the friggin Crane is back. I wonder what they taste like. jk.
found a few items to list for sale here later that I forgot about.

break from the garage. had to get netting and go around my little KOI pond. the friggin Crane is back. I wonder what they taste like. jk.
found a few items to list for sale here later that I forgot about.
So you think it tastes better than spotted owl? Hah! Them cranes are super patient. They will stand there for hours Motionless. I ended up getting some PVC pipe and cut it into two ft lengths open both ends painted it black and weighted it down on the bottom of our pond to give the Koi a place to hide. It worked excellent. It did not take very long till you could not see the PVC at all. The raccoons were also a nuisance!

Mitch will you pray for my heathen soul if I eat Pizza and drink beer this am? Harley wants to know.....
I think you're in trouble Ray. When I brought your name up for prayer at Church, all the lights in the building dimmed. Kkkkkkkkkk :poke: :poke: :rofl:

-
Back