Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Is it too early to drink beer on the first Sunday of regular season football?. I heard a man say at one time that you cannot drink all day long unless you start early.?? Is that true or not?

Is it too early to drink beer on the first Sunday of regular season football?. I heard a man say at one time that you cannot drink all day long unless you start early.?? Is that true or not?
20jfq9.jpg

So you think it tastes better than spotted owl? Hah! Them cranes are super patient. They will stand there for hours Motionless. I ended up getting some PVC pipe and cut it into two ft lengths open both ends painted it black and weighted it down on the bottom of our pond to give the Koi a place to hide. It worked excellent. It did not take very long till you could not see the PVC at all. The raccoons were also a nuisance!
yep i have a six ft shelf under one end. i can tell when the Crane is around. when the fish see me comming to feed them they will swim right up. a few I can hand feed the stick food. when they all go to the bottom or shelter under the shelf. then I know the cranes around.
They are very patient birds and smart. i have two crane statues but you have to move them around every other day. wally the gator seemes to help since he floats around. i think the ctans figured him out.

it will here if you let it. Can be nice if kept to its spot. This one came up in the garden and Mae wanted me to keep it.
There's a root of one that just keeps putting sprouts up in my yard. Actually worse than ever this year. Nearest growing ones are over 100 feet away. Save them for the city locations where nothing else will grow...

yep i have a six ft shelf under one end. i can tell when the Crane is around. when the fish see me comming to feed them they will swim right up. a few I can hand feed the stick food. when they all go to the bottom or shelter under the shelf. then I know the cranes around.
They are very patient birds and smart. i have two crane statues but you have to move them around every other day. wally the gator seemes to help since he floats around. i think the ctans figured him out.
1694370610174.png

Brown Pelican came too close to the nest...

My Son's oldest boy asked me last year to collect some of these for him to plant. I'm not sure what the tree is. The are sharp as he'll to pick up. I have no idea how the Squirrels open and eat them.

20230910_145720.jpg

-
Back