Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning All, coffee is brewing. We did get a lot of rain last night, which is good.
Our state veterans golf association director is a retired BOP Lieutenant. His name is Tom Vialpando.
Nice guy didn't know if you knew him or not. His last duty location was in Colorado.

16943500262877128204778947130612.jpg

Gonna be a good day!

Our state veterans golf association director is a retired BOP Lieutenant. His name is Tom Vialpando.
Nice guy didn't know if you knew him or not. His last duty location was in Colorado.
Name doesn’t sound familiar. I may have been to some training over the years with him, but never worked together

I am licking my wounds this morning and trying to heal up after doing force on force training all day yesterday. I got pelted steadily all day by airsoft pistols, wrestled to the ground, punched, and pryed Over church pews all day. My support hand is shot to pieces and black and blue even tho I wear mechanics gloves. Those little 6mm bbs hurt! I alway get stuck role playing as the bad guy. Not sure why? Had a SWAT buddy help me with room clearing. Where’s Craig when I need him? He’s golfing and I’m getting shot to pieces. Which one of us has the better retirement plan? Hah!

looks like a rain kind of day. I learned today that when the local weather people tell you it a whatever % of rain for the day. its for that % of the veiwing area.
Nice here now. Sitting on one of the new deck chairs with no fear of falling through. LOL
Free pizz and beer on a Sunday? Heathens I say heathens. I am in!
What kind of beer pairs best with breakfast?
Opening day today for the Washington Commanders /Redskins. We host Arizona at 1:00 p.m. today here. I'm hoping our new ownership gets us on a roll.
Are they Redskins again? Thought they said it was changing back.

Just nuked up a few ears of corn. Hot buttered non popcorn for breakfast.

View attachment 1716139827
Looks good. Might have to get some today. Been getting some really good corn here last couple weeks. Won't be for much longer though...

Good Morning all

I am licking my wounds this morning and trying to heal up after doing force on force training all day yesterday. I got pelted steadily all day by airsoft pistols, wrestled to the ground, punched, and pryed Over church pews all day. My support hand is shot to pieces and black and blue even tho I wear mechanics gloves. Those little 6mm bbs hurt! I alway get stuck role playing as the bad guy. Not sure why? Had a SWAT buddy help me with room clearing. Where’s Craig when I need him? He’s golfing and I’m getting shot to pieces. Which one of us has the better retirement plan? Hah!
:lol: :lol:But your training can save lives. It's worth it in the end.

:lol: :lol:But your training can save lives. It's worth it in the end.
Thanks Mike, and yes you are correct. Most of us do it because it is in our DNA. We never wanted to be in the spotlight we are instinctively driven to serve and protect. Soldiers and first responders are just wired that way. It simply kills me that Churches and Schools even have to consider armed defense. But here we are.

-
Back