Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I contacted the dufus and told him it's one or the other but not both. It's a 440 Wedge and you may want to change your title.

If he doesn't, every Mopar guy will know he's a dumb azz!
haha yeah, my first thought was "I would never spend near that on anything from a guy that posts wedge/hemi" Second thought was.... "1080hp on pump gas..." Sure buddy.. sure...

Good Morning All! Back from the coast, have tan lines from my flip flops lol! I was on another coast when all that went down, sad day indeed.
Talkin' tan lines :lol: I went on my honeymoon in Maui with tan lines from bib overalls :rofl: My bride was in shock. My friends and I had gone to Riverside Raceway to watch the Winston Cup race the previous weekend. It was hot wandering around the infield at the track drinkin' adult beverages so the t-shirt under the bibs came off :lol: My bride wouldn't let me take my shirt off at the beach :rofl:

haha yeah, my first thought was "I would never spend near that on anything from a guy that posts wedge/hemi" Second thought was.... "1080hp on pump gas..." Sure buddy.. sure...
He obviously clueless on many counts.

Think i will work on loading scrap trailer. My old pellet stove has a few good parts, will pop them off and load it. I should cut the top off my old compressor tank,load it full of steel.

New project for you left coasters!

Bad link or post is gone... BTW.. this has already been up a week, i'm surprised it made it more than 30 seconds... even with a **** floor/frame it's a 70 convert.. (i hate convertibles but the value is there)

I was 7 months pregnant at the time with our first child. My husband was scheduled to be in a meeting that day in a building near the towers. I was at work and watched the news unfold. I tried calling my husband but the phone lines wouldn’t go through. I was panicking. I finally got a hold of him about 2:00 pm. There was definitely a force on my side because I didn’t know that when he got to his main office he found out his meeting in the city had been canceled. I am so grateful for everyone that served and for all of those that helped in the rescue efforts at ground zero.

I should inventory my misc parts I have. I know I have a few pieces but not a whole "kit".
well don't do it for me... i'm not adding more to my car.. :) Speaking of... got fucked on my seats after 10 months.. gonna end up order a pair of CJ buckets (like 200 new each, lowback) and some tracks.. this fucked my entire build... the point was to keep the bench :( If i knew i would end up with buckets i would have thrown in a cheap 440 and floor shifter.. main point was the bench/pushbutton

well don't do it for me... i'm not adding more to my car.. :) Speaking of... got fucked on my seats after 10 months.. gonna end up order a pair of CJ buckets (like 200 new each, lowback) and some tracks.. this fucked my entire build... the point was to keep the bench :( If i knew i would end up with buckets i would have thrown in a cheap 440 and floor shifter.. main point was the bench/pushbutton
Well that bites!

Well I sent a message to the guy that wants me to demo spirits for him. We'll see how that goes. $30/hour for a few hours a week isn't a bad "part time paper route". LOL

Well I sent a message to the guy that wants me to demo spirits for him. We'll see how that goes. $30/hour for a few hours a week isn't a bad "part time paper route". LOL
Demo spirits? as in drink and give a review? or....

Yeah, iv'e accepted it finally at least.... it would have saved me like $6k+ but looking forward to seeing how a small block will do
It should be fine. It's all about the cruise for me now and less about burning tires for a city block.

It should be fine. It's all about the cruise for me now and less about burning tires for a city block.
Which i could have easily done with a 440 that cost half of what my heads alone where :) I'm just meh today.. getting excited to put this thing together finally..

Got 3 trans to turn into 1 trans.. need the converter and rocker shims to show up and i should be bout ready to put the motor in

-
Back