Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. We'll the truck is at the shop. It seems the trans is the issue. 1st gear particularly. Can't wait to see this bill. I did get the new squirters for my 660s and drilled them from the factory 0.025 to 0.031. The bog is mostly gone. I redrilled them to 0.033 but haven't had a chance to drive it. Still makes me happy something is working.

Good morning everyone. We'll the truck is at the shop. It seems the trans is the issue. 1st gear particularly. Can't wait to see this bill. I did get the new squirters for my 660s and drilled them from the factory 0.025 to 0.031. The bog is mostly gone. I redrilled them to 0.033 but haven't had a chance to drive it. Still makes me happy something is working.

Always good to get a win in once in a while. Yessir

Mornin guys... made the 12 hour trip to pick up a 727.. went camping for the first time.... did an unintentional 10 hour hike... i'm wrecked..

Morning everyone it's rained most of the night and looks like it continues off and on all day.
Our makeup double hitter softball game looks rained out yet again.
Inside projects and the gym today. We begin at least the next 10 days in the mid to upper 70's I have a lot to do outside.
I just turned the AC off first time since late May. :thumbsup:

That will get your point count up for sure.
Oh it did. For those here that don't know Hoppy is talking retirement points.
In the Reserves and National Guard every day we're in uniform it's a retirement point/pay for retirement.
When you retire, they calculate your pay based on your total number of points.
Every point is paid based on your rank example my points were paid at 63 cents a point times total points for a monthly check.

Last edited:
Ones I have been on Desert storm, Iraqi freedom, southern watch, northern watch, enduring freedom, something access,? a few more I am sure.
Like pokeman got to have them all! :eek:

Last edited:
Rescue had to be in place first before any fighters even took off and last out. Actually, rewarding being part of saving people.

-
Back