Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning all. Three of the grandkids coming to visit today, haven’t seen them in a few months. Youngest is two and will have to make sure to be careful with grandma’s knee. Still sore from knee replacement. They’re dad and I going out to check his deer stand
Bring some grape cool aid in a dry back, they love the smell and flavor here Pete
Damn, I haven't started the coffee yet. :BangHead:
Shame on you cheif Mike
You need to go to a ford thread till its done Mike!
Agree, but glad to see he is on his way this morning topped off with coffee, good morning
My brother found this little gem while doing some remodeling work.

View attachment 1716145730
Fire extinguisher, cool old building I bet.

Already got my workout in and just started another cup of coffee
No work out for me this morning, drove 2 1/2 hour home stretching a bit, watching Bass fishing and glad to be home
I have recollection when there was this big realization that dry cleaning process used some pretty toxic stuff...
Never did the dry cleaning thing, but uniforms was used for 19 years
Well in the nothing is made in America anymore.
Display said USA. Bag reads New Jersey. Um label looks like.
Just above the numbers if you don't see it.
View attachment 1716145746
That looks good, yummm this morning

Went to the Asian Produce Market.
Grabbed some food and plants for the house.
Mums , just about aany place else. $15.00
for one.at the produce store three. For $13.00
Started doing the front then the rain started again.
Snack time, then hit the garage.

20230924_100648.jpg

20230924_100710.jpg

20230924_100739.jpg

The trip was fun, and the old friends I see every year. My fun stuff that was as cheep as I am.. poster is old stock. Figured you guys and dolls would enjoy lookin, last couple are the things my wife grabs up

20230924_095609.jpg

20230924_095634.jpg

20230924_095658.jpg

20230924_095642.jpg

20230924_095922.jpg

20230924_095935.jpg

20230924_095942.jpg

I got smell a post from this..I can relate
Know the little old lady from Pasadena with the old rickety garage and the super stock Dodge…. Yeah that song needs to be the old man with the old rickety goat barn with a dart lol

Well I’m off. Taking my son in a 5 hour trip today to buy his first ever large purchase. That he’s been saving up for. He’s buying his own puppy, a blue healer.

Well I’m off. Taking my son in a 5 hour trip today to buy his first ever large purchase. That he’s been saving up for. He’s buying his own puppy, a blue healer.
Outstanding!! They are very easily trained and are one of the most obedient dogs I know of, congratulations

Outstanding!! They are very easily trained and are one of the most obedient dogs I know of, congratulations
My
Wife had a red one for 14 years, he had to be out down a few years back.

Morning all, coffee is on breakfast is done dogs walked and horses fed. More coffee please, working on logistics for MITP.

My
Wife had a red one for 14 years, he had to be out down a few years back.
Couldn't hit the like button, I know it happens, ( sad face here ) take plenty of pictures, they both will grow up fast, sons face will be great to capture. Congratulations again, I know this pump found a great home :thumbsup:

Just fixed myself a fresh pot, after drinking coffee on the road it sure taist great I must say

I’m back home in time for the rain to pick up again. Went and had breakfast with the in laws. Everyone is out of the house taking care of their tasks so I am working on cooking soup to stock fridge and enjoying the quiet. The flowers look great @MOPARMITCH.
You came out with some great finds @memike.
I can’t wait to see pictures of the pup @dukeboy440

I'm guessing you are flying down to Miami, then sail from there?
If so, I recommend you book a hotel for a day before and go early. The weather can turn nasty and a lot of flight delays and cancelations.
Seems every cruise in the winter involves a manitoba snowstorm.
Depending on our flight time out,we may need to book a room near the airport. And they fly us out to miami a day early,put us up in a posh hotel.

I'm guessing you are flying down to Miami, then sail from there?
If so, I recommend you book a hotel for a day before and go early. The weather can turn nasty and a lot of flight delays and cancelations.
And i will add, this is the 4th time Kim has been awarded a cruise, and our 7th cruise in total. And #8 follows in february

That’s really awesome. Is the trip to a different location each time?
Pretty much, at least one port we stop has a branch of the bank she works for. RBC. And a big party there as well. Happy hour every day. First one we went on was $10,000 per person when it was all said and done. They charter the ship. Its called a convention.

-
Back