Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pricey but cool... all matching

Screenshot_20230924_191518_Facebook.jpg

I’m back home in time for the rain to pick up again. Went and had breakfast with the in laws. Everyone is out of the house taking care of their tasks so I am working on cooking soup to stock fridge and enjoying the quiet. The flowers look great @MOPARMITCH.
You came out with some great finds @memike.
I can’t wait to see pictures of the pup @dukeboy440
Well we’re back after a 6 hour drive to southern central Kentucky.

Introducing my sons new wing man, Rooster. Who rode quietly all the way home on my sons lap.

IMG_0685.jpeg

IMG_0686.jpeg

Been a slow day around here been on the phone with my kids. My oldest daughter is an EMT with her local fire dept. as well as her husband and 2 older grand kids. She's trying to get me to get back in the local fire Dept. as a volunteer as I was years ago and also worked on a private ambulance and worked in the ER in Tacoma Washington hospital. Lots of stories I could tell on things that happened back then but good and bad there in the past so memories is all I have left and to old to start again.
Have a great evening everyone.

Been a slow day around here been on the phone with my kids. My oldest daughter is an EMT with her local fire dept. as well as her husband and 2 older grand kids. She's trying to get me to get back in the local fire Dept. as a volunteer as I was years ago and also worked on a private ambulance and worked in the ER in Tacoma Washington hospital. Lots of stories I could tell on things that happened back then but good and bad there in the past so memories is all I have left and to old to start again.
Have a great evening everyone.
Have a good evening Fred. I am heading to bed soon myself

Going to be best buds for sure.
The pup gets scared anytime my son is out of his sight, it’s funny for now but I m sure it’ll get old fast lol. My son went to take his bath and the pup laid outside the bathroom and whimpered the entire time. Soon as that door opened, he was thrilled. Then they ended up passing out on the couch together. For being with each other for only 6 hours now, it’s amazing the bond already.

-
Back