Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
In did my share I'm done with the yard work for the day.
All the guy has left to do is hop on the tractor and roll in the seed.
Done until next spring when she's ready to plant whatever she picks.

Those EC were packed full with equipment racks for sure. Tell you what they could crank them up and wipe out the whole east coasts tv and radio.

1696355931436.png

THEIR WEBSITE SUCKS AS DOES THEIR SEARCH FUNCTION. i DON'T SEE IT LISTED ANY MORE. :BangHead: :BangHead:

Dear Mancini Racing,

If you were TRYING to make me not spend money on your site, you're doing great. Search sucks, product description sucks, no filter function, some products display without the ability to add to your shopping cart, when you add something it pulls you off the parts page that was a complete PITA to find the first time (GONE...DO F'N OVER) and you can't give a shipping cost until AFTER your order is processed.

It was like 1988 all over again. I will never again deride RockAuto's site...

Signed...
Frustrated MOPAR guy

Geeze Louise.

Dear Mancini Racing,

If you were TRYING to make me not spend money on your site, you're doing great. Search sucks, product description sucks, no filter function, some products display without the ability to add to your shopping cart, when you add something it pulls you off the parts page that was a complete PITA to find the first time (GONE...DO F'N OVER) and you can't give a shipping cost until AFTER your order is processed.

Signed...
Frustrated MOPAR guy

Geeze Louise.
Totally agree!

Dear Mancini Racing,

Signed...
Frustrated MOPAR guy

Geeze Louise.
I always call Mancini and talk to them.

I didn't say the calls were good..............:rofl:

Yeah, the first thing I ask is if it is in stock, most of what I was looking for was not. Short conversations.

Yeah... I might get an email saying the brackets I want are out of stock... or I might not. Who knows.
I'll go look on eBay. Way easier to search

-
Back