Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its crazy te types of stuff there. Just odd things, automobilia, repops like signs and pumps, all sorts of car parts, towing accessories, tools. Crazy big.

Tommy at parts hound gave me a blank check to find used switches and certain other parts for him. Glad my friend has a golf cart to use and a few trucks to haul it here for me on Friday!

Morning guys...

Scott, that sawp meet is so vast... I only hit a very small section with the Hop and Wolfie when I went. Takes time to sift through everything
Thanks, I will have to go and check it out. Not sure if I will make it this year, see what's going on Friday here.

Morning Hoppy you Hershey Highway Traveler, and the rest of you coffee folks.
Have a great time Hoppy, my right Achilles is still barking from Carlisle and to much to do here.

Morning Hoppy you Hershey Highway Traveler, and the rest of you coffee folks.
Have a great time Hoppy, my right Achilles is still barking from Carlisle and to much to do here.
I am just going for prob half a day. If it was a bit cooler I would take the other *****, think her paws will cook today though. Low 80 ish.

Hoppy. Speaking of the organ . I ordered some parts for it last month. I forgot they came. I had the box mixed with the Valiant boxes.
Amazing what you can still find. I have to get the organ back up and pumping for Halloween.

Sure can. We'll after I fix the right pedal .
My eldest grandson broke it on his last visit from Alaska. Really not his fault.
1696413944641.png

-
Back