Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Customer dropped off a flat. Another one shows up with his geo metro, needs exhaust fixed. And its junk. Gotta help out the old guy, hes a member of the car club. Think he may want some work done on his comet.
Haven't seen a GEO Metro in years. Worked at the port of Tacoma Washington after they got off loaded off the ships and repaired the damage after transporting them and a pile of other types of car manufactures in different Countries. Was the good old day's and drove just about every import a lot. Well other than some of the real expensive Italian cars.

So I went into town to purchase some Silver rounds for grandkids Birthday and the lady behind the counter figured out I was Military (I think Jodi told her) Anyway her boy just rotated out of Army and is not adapting well. He is very angry, getting himself in some trouble, DUI, can’t hold job, most on here know the drill. As she was explaining to me she started bawling, long story short I invited him out to the range tomorrow for some therapy, Pro Bono. Our family has always reached out and helped guys coming home and making that first transition. I could not count how many we have hired. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don’t but we will never stop trying!
You're a good man John.

That’s cause in the US, ‘cash for clunkers’ hauled off any that were left!

Hah!

My brother drove his until he turned right one day and the left rear wheel assembly wandered off into the woods on the left.

Drove it on 3 wheels the rest of the way to work and back home

Talked to Wolfie on the phone today and a great guy and hopping to meet him and the rest of you someday soon before I am 6 feet under pushing up daisy's.

Oh the jokes right themselves

1696554369717.png

I’ll work on back reading in a moment but it was a nice Mail surprise day for me.
My package arrived from @Frodee. I love the piston. I already know a spot for it.
The correct pin arrived from eBay along with a bonus pin. It’s nice to receive something other than junk mail and bills.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I’ll work on back reading in a moment but it was a nice Mail surprise day for me.
My package arrived from @Frodee. I love the piston. I already know a spot for it.
The correct pin arrived from eBay along with a bonus pin. It’s nice to receive something other than junk mail and bills.

View attachment 1716150417

View attachment 1716150418
Wow I guess the pony express mule from here was motivated this week. Hope that is the right glove box Lense Steph.

-
Back