Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok I am a hockey fan and I am not sure who Snyder is but I don’t think he has anything to do with hockey? I may be wrong tho as I don’t really follow much of the NE Teams. I thought D Snyder was a rock star?
hehehe

LoL...

No, had to look online, but Snyder was only F-ing up the DC Commies ...(Thankfully)

Football I watch. Pro basketball I have no interest and couldn't tell you who won it this year or the last 20...their season is way too long. Hockey sorry never had it growing up here in the Midwest. When it comes to the puck and stick I'm like SGT Shultz, "I know nothing".

Last edited:
Football I watch. Pro basketball I have no interest and couldn't tell you who won it this year or the last 20...their season is way too long. Hockey sorry never had it growing up here in the Midwest. When it comes to a puck and stick I'm like SGT Shultz, "I know nothing".

You had to have heard of The Russian Five and the Red Army Team.

Ok I am a hockey fan and I am not sure who Snyder is but I don’t think he has anything to do with hockey? I may be wrong tho as I don’t really follow much of the NE Teams. I thought D Snyder was a rock star?
hehehe
My mistake To tired when I posted. Josh Harris the new Commanders owner. Also owns the Sixers, and NJ Devils. I grew up with Baseball, and Football.

Hey happy Friday for those that care what day it isn. Good morning to everyone. Working some OT today. Have to go to a friend's wedding on Sat. Otherwise plug alone on projects. Highs in the 50s for next 10 days or more

The 68 Tempest convert I used as a Christmas lawn ornament for years.
I put Homer in it with deer running over it.
First year I did it a neighbor up the road thought it was a drunk that crashed into the tree and called the cops.
Oh I remember that

Last day of the week to deal with the other staff here...

1696587365551.png

-
Back