Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning and Happy Friday to the hard workers here in our little world!! :thumbsup:

I was up late last night working on my hockey history. I had heard of the Red Team Chris so one out of two.
It musta been flushed years ago in one of those worthless information flushes with Algebra and other stuff.

Last edited:
You see when I was 47 and full of vigor....I took out a massive Mortgage to pay my ex wife to go away and at a moderate interest rate for 30 years. I have tried to refinance at a lower rate but it was a construction loan because the house was not finished and they will not do it. I also lost my small retirement so I could keep this place. So I have 7 more years but I do have equity. But I would have to sell at a greatly reduced price because I was never able to finish it except the part I live in. It will all work out

Rough day yesterday for sure with the computers/printer, all good now and all set to be myself again so strap in for the ride!....

My Mom had a cowbell that she would ring loudly to summon my brothers and I from wherever we were around the neighboring woods fields or houses
Mine had a scream that could be heard across the ridge top. Actually had a neighbor flag me down as I was on my dirtbike and he said....your mother is calling

-
Back