Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So it looks like I have most if not all my med docs already for the VA lawyer tomorrow.. 144 pages, some front and back.

Only 4 Derelicts at the Donut Shop this mornin' when I went by. Can't blame it on the weather today. I think the Sun is mad at us for letting that big dirt clod get in it's way yesterday. Man o man it's bright

Made another batch of salsa and it appears a bunch more to go.

20231015_125817.jpg

20231015_125822.jpg

Nice. Lots of nice big Romas. Perfect for salsa. I think I will pass on the Habanero's. Too hot for me.

Habaneros is as hot as I can go. Plus anything hotter is just pain with no flavor
I can handle a bit mixed in salsa, or thin slices on big burger. But would rather pile on the banana peppers, or douse a taco in Texas Pete sauce.

A few years ago, work held a chilli cook off. With a prize for the hottest. I made a batch with Ghost peppers, habeneros and Carolina reepers and devils dust. Ended up not winning, cause the judges were too afraid to try it. Not that I blame them, I never tried it either haha

I can handle a bit mixed in salsa, or thin slices on big burger. But would rather pile on the banana peppers, or douse a taco in Texas Pete sauce.
It’s rare that I eat them fresh. I make a habanero quest about once or twice a year but beyond that, I rarely have them

A Piebald Deer. Never seen one. Beautiful animal though. This photo was on Facebook from a few counties south of here.

Piebald deer.jpg

A few years ago, work held a chilli cook off. With a prize for the hottest. I made a batch with Ghost peppers, habeneros and Carolina reepers and devils dust. Ended up not winning, cause the judges were too afraid to try it. Not that I blame them, I never tried it either haha
:rofl: :rofl:

Y'All have no Idea bout hot peppers..... Shizzit In VN WILL light you up......... :rofl:

I glad I ain't pumpin' gas in Barstow this evening like I did when I was a kid. They got NASCAR and NFL in Vegas right now! Man, there gonna be a lot of impaired drivers on I 15 headin' to LA in a few hours :eek:.

Y'All have no Idea bout hot peppers..... Shizzit In VN WILL light you up......... :rofl:
A couple of Dad's old sayings come to mind. "SH*t fire and save matches." and "Sh*t through a screen door and never touch a wire"

:rofl: Damn, I miss that guy!

Romas make THEE best salsa. I don't care for the seeds in common tomatoes. Anaheim, serrano, yellow bell for some color, some lime juice, cilantro, garlic, salt, chips and Pacifico. The Pacifico goes in the guy choppin' the veggies :lol:

So did i check in?
I think not.
Got antenna on Fargo, happy with that. 10 minutes. Holes in cowl end up behibd dash, a foot from radio. Perfect. It the vw two post mount,exactly what i wanted.
Put 4 boats into storage, unloaded furniture. Went and looked at a LA360/727. Efi, throttle body run by a megasquirt ecm. Runs not bad on 5 year old gas.

afternoon folks, warming up nice here after a 23deg start. All these pics of food is making me hungry.

afternoon folks, warming up nice here after a 23deg start. All these pics of food is making me hungry.
Me too. We will be off to a local Mex restaurant for my son's girlfriend's birthday. I'll post some photos.

-
Back