Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning everyone. Prepping for inventory. This is the least fun part of the year. Engines moved to our account without us knowing it, then having to physically find them in many locations. I still haven't figured out a way to have some at the Belgium office/warehouse location yet though....maybe next year
Morning Eric I'm curious. What kind of work do you do?

I need to complain, I am a hurtin' unit this morning. I feel like John after building a house only I just stood and disassembled a front clip for a few hours yesterday afternoon. Rant over. :lol: :lol:

Good Morning everyone. Prepping for inventory. This is the least fun part of the year. Engines moved to our account without us knowing it, then having to physically find them in many locations. I still haven't figured out a way to have some at the Belgium office/warehouse location yet though....maybe next year
How did your meeting go yesterday?

How did your meeting go yesterday?
Meetings went great. Some people shocked with results of an unannounced audit of the processes in question. Lots of action items to do. All good things though, every little bit will make it better.

There's something you don't see every day

Screenshot_20231018_091235_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20231018_091301_Facebook.jpg

Morning Eric I'm curious. What kind of work do you do?
I work in Product Development and Engineering at Mercury Marine. I do failure analysis. So end of test investigations and reports, field failure analysis, and pretty much anything else I am asked or find interesting. Lots of rabbit holes, depends on how far you want to take something. Essentially, I find out what happened and point the finger. Nothing is ever my fault, always broken when I get it. Perfect narcissistic job. I have access to everyone (from engineering to purchasing to service to manufacturing) in the building for anything I need. I really enjoy my job.

Well I am going to have a fun day. I am going to run into town (1hr) and fetch my Dad and take him to a gun shop. I need some Mag Pul widgets and the shop stocks them. It would be much easier and likely cheaper to order off the web but then I don’t get to hang out with my Dad!
TTFN

I work in Product Development and Engineering at Mercury Marine. I do failure analysis. So end of test investigations and reports, field failure analysis, and pretty much anything else I am asked or find interesting. Lots of rabbit holes, depends on how far you want to take something. Essentially, I find out what happened and point the finger. Nothing is ever my fault, always broken when I get it. Perfect narcissistic job. I have access to everyone (from engineering to purchasing to service to manufacturing) in the building for anything I need. I really enjoy my job.
No wonder you get headaches but sounds like a fun job as well. :thumbsup:

Looks like them NE winds and their associated heat are going to miss us again today. Surf's Up! 7-10' today. 10-15' tonight :eek: Maverick's up there by the SF Bay may be lookin' at 30 footers :eek:

This coming weekend at El Mirage Dry Lake

1697637676495.png

:BangHead: All the years I lived out there and me and the homies never went to see those events. Like 45 minutes from the house :BangHead:

Last edited:
-
Back