Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am shot. I stood at the back of the pickup disassembling the Swinger front I bought from Terry. I decided to take it apart instead of trying to hang it up in the storage shed. Now I have pieces just in case I get a deer hit or they can be sold. There wasn't much really. The bumper and brackets are not bad. The grille and headlight doors are pretty good. I also got the hood latch and the support. The fender extensions are pretty clean as well. Oh, THere are 2 horns that I need to test.

Dart front from Terry.jpg

Went and bought five dozen female crabs, she says she will pick them all out and use them for our food in the next few days or so. Sounds good to me. I really don't like to pick crabs much.... Good for her. She is happy today since she got halfway near getting her driver's license in Maryland. Lol..Kkkkkkkk
That’s great news! Hopefully it doesn’t take much longer to complete the half.

Went and bought five dozen female crabs, she says she will pick them all out and use them for our food in the next few days or so. Sounds good to me. I really don't like to pick crabs much.... Good for her. She is happy today since she got halfway near getting her driver's license in Maryland. Lol..Kkkkkkkk
She can tell the difference between A male and female crab?
What??? I guess the female has longer claws?

I am shot. I stood at the back of the pickup disassembling the Swinger front I bought from Terry. I decided to take it apart instead of trying to hang it up in the storage shed. Now I have pieces just in case I get a deer hit or they can be sold. There wasn't much really. The bumper and brackets are not bad. The grille and headlight doors are pretty good. I also got the hood latch and the support. The fender extensions are pretty clean as well. Oh, THere are 2 horns that I need to test.

View attachment 1716154996
Still a nice wall hanger and the turn signals on the fenders I bet are hard to find.

Just out of curiosity…does she prefer the females over the males? Does one have more meat than the other?

Lol, probably does! We had crab for dinner last night, Dungeness. Can only keep males in WA and you can tell by looking at the underside, there's a pointed part of shell that is narrow on male, female it's much wider, almost round vice the triangle look. I know this you DON'T want to get caught by the game warden with a female Dungeness, they'll take your boat, truck etc. along with a hefty fine!

Not quite BP. The females are usually smaller. And they usually eat them mostly in Vietnam. Since she has been an America, she has learned that she likes the male crabs more since they have more meat in them, hence they are stronger I guess

She only bought the female crabs today because she plans on picking them all out and saving the meat and using them for different Vietnamese dishes. I'm all in for that

Lol, probably does! We had crab for dinner last night, Dungeness. Can only keep males in WA and you can tell by looking at the underside, there's a pointed part of shell that is narrow on male, female it's much wider, almost round vice the triangle look. I know this you DON'T want to get caught by the game warden with a female Dungeness, they'll take your boat, truck etc. along with a hefty fine!
Yea they haven't changed the rules in a time I know the difference just making fun of it.

It's not the website, it's your computer or Service and or Provider. If it wa the site, thousands would be complaining. Just sayin'

Oh no, it's definitely this website. Everything else performs flawlessly. I clicked the blue [WAIT] button 7 times just to get to the bottom of this page where I could type this reply. In my opinion, this is a damn Dodge website on a Ford/GM platform. Thousands don't complain. They just leave.
Suggest to whoever "ban me", Put me out of my misery. Of course, I could name those users who have sold their Duster/whatever Chrysler they had and moved into a Chevelle, etc.., but... I regress. Let whoever is responsible for the google ads between posts, al of one side of a page, and bottom, and constantly changing, and worse, learn the hard way.
Show this example to them, MOPARSTYLE.COM It says coming back in May. Look at a calander. It's now October. Yeah, I migrated from there to here long ago. It's been so long that I can't say was it worse then than this one has become in the years since 2007. I know it was more than 56K could handle just as I know this site is more than AT&T uverse can handle without adequate servers.

Mike, The website is definately part of it. The fact I can check in at all right now is in good part to getting access to a high speed network. When using an older hotspot or similar its pretty slow.
@RedFish one thing that helps it using uBlock origin (with Firefox). Its not a perfect solution. Even though I'm a subscriber to the Philadelphia Inquirer and use uBlock original, the website is too loaded with 3rd party providers and ads to successfully access with a hotspot or Amtrack wifi, etc.

Mike, The website is definately part of it. The fact I can check in at all right now is in good part to getting access to a high speed network. When using an older hotspot or similar its pretty slow.
@RedFish one thing that helps it using uBlock origin (with Firefox). Its not a perfect solution. Even though I'm a subscriber to the Philadelphia Inquirer and use uBlock original, the website is too loaded with 3rd party providers and ads to successfully access with a hotspot or Amtrack wifi, etc.
Like I suggested, Redfish needs to contact Joey. He handles the website issues not us guys in the coffee shop thread.

Hey Rich out of curiosity and been many years ago how long is fishing season there for lake fishing?
There is year-round fishing, trout starts in April, not sure about other lake species. I usually fish for steelhead and salmon and those also are 4 seasons. Any particular fish you're intrested in, bass, crappie, mackinaw, kokanee?

She only bought the female crabs today because she plans on picking them all out and saving the meat and using them for different Vietnamese dishes. I'm all in for that
Yep. I don't get crabs often, but it's a lot less work getting a meal out of a bunch of males. But they ain't cheap... Here's current price list from place up the road from me.

Crab Prices (per dozen)​

Female, Small & Medium Mixed $ 39 Male, Large $ 80
Females, Large & X-Large Mixed $ 59 Male, X-large $ 95
Male, Small $ 45 Male, XX-Large $ 120
Male, Medium $ 60 Male, Jumbo $ 135
Male, Medium to Large $ 70 Male, Super Jumbo $ 150

-
Back