Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
boons farm.jpg

Morning time zone changers Midwest reporting in. Good to see you in here this morning Stephen.
Nothing much today doctor's appointment, the gym, work on the driveway sealing some cracks (not mine), and some golf.
Today, Cheryl has her quarterly long lunch with her Iraq deployment buddies and then tonight is her ladies Wine Wednesday night.

There is year-round fishing, trout starts in April, not sure about other lake species. I usually fish for steelhead and salmon and those also are 4 seasons. Any particular fish you're intrested in, bass, crappie, mackinaw, kokanee?
I miss trout fishing in the higher lakes that the only way to get there is hiking in.
Hopping next time I'm visiting Washington I could do that.

Hey folks

Family visiting so I've been occupied playing tour guide.

Hit a 1930's theater for a Vincent Price movie last night. "House on Haunted Hill" It was fun

Put a new condenser in the distributor, I had one fail in my 71 Polara this summer that left me stranded.
A guy from the Ukraine told me 25 years ago that if your condenser goes bad you can wire in a tree frog to get you home. But they don't last real long so grab a couple if you can..

I got to go enjoyed my morning here and watching Carton on FS1 a morning sports show and my daily sports fix.

Just putting out some fires this morning that were still smoldering from yesterday. :lol:

Good Morning everyone. Prepping for inventory. This is the least fun part of the year. Engines moved to our account without us knowing it, then having to physically find them in many locations. I still haven't figured out a way to have some at the Belgium office/warehouse location yet though....maybe next year

-
Back