Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good call having her wear her muck boots, that looks like copper heads heaven right there! My snake meter was at full on snake.
She is actually wearing my wife’s muck boots as she outgrew hers. Surprisingly she’s in 6.5 women’s and my wife wears 7.5s. So they were a bit big but worked.

And yeah, I expected to find snakes galore but surprisingly none. Found several rabbits though. And tons of squirrels

So the green fury wagon is a candidate of mine to bring home, as is the one 66 charger. I’m also looking at one of the ram chargers that is entirely rust free but missing the front fenders… which I happen to have spares of. I’m leaning towards the ram charger in a lot of ways

My junkyard score today. 100 bucks for a rust free, straight (minus one little dent I just noticed) tailgate is a score considering how long I’ve been trying to find one not beat to hell or rusted out. There’s over 100 of these gen trucks and this was the only useable tailgate out of the bunch. And it has the adventurer SE trim too which is even harder to find and I grabbed it too since my truck is an adventurer se

IMG_2440.jpeg

IMG_2442.jpeg

IMG_2441.jpeg

IMG_2446.jpeg

IMG_2439.jpeg

IMG_2443.jpeg

I have a couple decent tailgates, maybe 4.
Very hard to find here and when you do, they’re over 500. Seem one in about the same shape as this one at the Nats in august for 800. And it didn’t have the trim stud’s I need

Elon delayed his Falcon 9 launch so I could see part of it from the back porch :thumbsup: That main engine burn lit up the fog with a nice orange glow

1697877601083.png
The Space X site showed the main engine landing on it's barge near the beaches of Ensenada Mexico just 8 minutes after ignition. About 400 miles from SVSFB and SLC4

Last edited:
Morning it's a slow start Saturday come on grab some coffee or whatever that is you're drinking and let's get going.

Starting good so far. Hate this **** it is like a switch that gets turned on. Really limits me. Have a project on a distrib I want to test today should be a serious hot setup.

Morning!
9°C this morning. Guess thats it for nice weather. Was hoping to smash some leaves but doesent look like it will dry enough.

Going to see a chiropractor today, word on the street this one is pretty thorough. 2 appointments today,one preliminary and one treatment.

Where is that one, see one in MN, is this a Carlisle thing?
It's said to be the largest MOPAR show west of the Mississippi. It's like Carlisle but not as big. Several of the group have met up there before. Fishy Pete's son has a big get together at this one. It's a fun time and one you should try and do some time.

-
Back