Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Agreed! At least my wife said no tommy daughter to the 80s caddy limo so I don’t have to worry about the daughter being a caddy fan haha.

Now how to sneak home the others I want. I’ve narrowed my list down to two.
Hey want to pull ignition pats for me? Some dumb stuff actually.

I’m scared of what today brings. Yesterday was totally awesome and that usually mean it boomerangs haha.

I’m so stoked about this tailgate and just having my daughter have a blast in the junkyard. She’s been wanting to go for a long time. There is a tv show on Amazon Kid TV about a girl that lives in a junkyard makes all sorts of robots and gadgets out of stuff so my daughter has been dying to go. She also joined the local elementary robotics club and building her own robot(but she “hates” science and math haha)

And then last night, by sheer luck, the campground we normally go to for Halloween weekend had a spot open up and we snagged it! It’s been full for over a year and we’ve been checking daily hoping for a cancellation and it happened. This place does a big trunk or treat where all the sites are decorated for Halloween and hand out candy and awards etc. very fun time

Hey want to pull ignition pats for me? Some dumb stuff actually.
I should have texted you. I was looking, lots of factory ignition boxes and resistors still left. No idea what he’d charge for those. Guy that owns it typically stays up on current market prices. Every now again there’s a steal of a price, especially if he feels you’re not a flipper. Like my tailgate, I showed him pics of my w200 before I asked the price or I bet that’d been 300 bucks or more

20231018_151148.jpg

20231018_151356.jpg

20231018_151401.jpg

20231018_151413.jpg

Dumb stuff certain voltage regulators, Dual points, coils that are Mopar date coded and the capacitor for the coils all a crap shoot if good or not.

I’m scared of what today brings. Yesterday was totally awesome and that usually mean it boomerangs haha.

I’m so stoked about this tailgate and just having my daughter have a blast in the junkyard. She’s been wanting to go for a long time. There is a tv show on Amazon Kid TV about a girl that lives in a junkyard makes all sorts of robots and gadgets out of stuff so my daughter has been dying to go. She also joined the local elementary robotics club and building her own robot(but she “hates” science and math haha)

And then last night, by sheer luck, the campground we normally go to for Halloween weekend had a spot open up and we snagged it! It’s been full for over a year and we’ve been checking daily hoping for a cancellation and it happened. This place does a big trunk or treat where all the sites are decorated for Halloween and hand out candy and awards etc. very fun time
That's great your daughter is into that stuff and wants to enjoy it with you.

The campground for Halloween will be nice and a good getaway.

Dumb stuff certain voltage regulators, Dual points, coils that are Mopar date coded and the capacitor for the coils all a crap shoot if good or not.
If you have a list handy, pm it to me. I’m planning a trip back down in a couple weeks

That's great your daughter is into that stuff and wants to enjoy it with you.

The campground for Halloween will be nice and a good getaway.
Yeah even if we don’t get a camp site, we always go since it’s open to the public.

Will do shoot me a e mail. I will add Tommy to it he is always looking for switches etc. Should pay for your trip and some.

My junkyard score today. 100 bucks for a rust free, straight (minus one little dent I just noticed) tailgate is a score considering how long I’ve been trying to find one not beat to hell or rusted out. There’s over 100 of these gen trucks and this was the only useable tailgate out of the bunch. And it has the adventurer SE trim too which is even harder to find and I grabbed it too since my truck is an adventurer se

View attachment 1716156295

View attachment 1716156296

View attachment 1716156297

View attachment 1716156298

View attachment 1716156299

View attachment 1716156300
Anyone know what the four factory indents on the passenger inside of the tailgate are for? Every tailgate for these trucks from that era had those in the same exact spot

Anyone know what the four factory indents on the passenger inside of the tailgate are for? Every tailgate for these trucks from that era had those in the same exact spot
Usually indents are drill guides. Probably for trim or emblems for another trim level.

Good morning everyone. Not sure what the day will bring. Coffee for now

-
Back