Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

f24e28a87afa9ead713b77626ce11206--life-and-death-the-box.jpg

OK...so cleaning up parts..

This linkage and cable bracket for the intake seems to be something purpose built, not purchased?

Anyone seen something like this before?

20231104_150003.jpg

20231104_150018.jpg

20231104_150435.jpg

Thanks Wolfie...

I'm thinking the bracket was a custom build for the Offt 4bbl intake. I should make a design plan in case someone wants to copy it
Just remember Chris when hooking up the tranny kick down lever to the carb and transmission you get it set right.
Tosted my tranny because it wasn't set right.

Well Razorbacks finally won a game, they were on a six game losing streak. Fired Offensive Coordinator etc a couple weeks back. Beat Gators in OT. Now Cowboys are giving Sooners all they want. Looks like I will have to drink same thing next weekend. And yes that is what real beer looks like! Dang…..

IMG_4172.jpeg

Pellet stove all sorted out. Just so outside vent meets code.

IMG_6010.jpeg

Had a round of tetris with cars, everything where i want tucked away for winter.

Well Razorbacks finally won a game, they were on a six game losing streak. Fired Offensive Coordinator etc a couple weeks back. Beat Gators in OT. Now Cowboys are giving Sooners all they want. Looks like I will have to drink same thing next weekend. And yes that is what real beer looks like! Dang…..

View attachment 1716162225
That's a handsome lookin stout

View attachment 1716162225
Knife and fork required lol! Looks damn tasty! I just watched a recap video of Razorbacks vs. KState, think a year or two old, what a game and crazy OT finish

-
Back