Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Changed all the rubbers (Karl) on my tie rods , they are 50 years old , not bad.
Karl's occupied. @krazykuda

65a6id.jpg

1598495-e3da6c2a836e2f7d8c428b03f1e992cd.jpg

Well K State just made the game interesting!
I missed the game with the golf tournament. I heard it was a good one too bad they lost in OT. Losing at Texas ranked 6th in the country at Texas in OT isn't so bad.

Back from a cold rainy day of golf. It wasn't much fun but we did it. Sitting down to a Weller Special Reserve and KU football...yep her team.

Waiting on the veggies to roast. Didn't get a whole lot done today. Freaking power washer was jacked. Going to see if I can get a replacement gun. The valve is messed up.. won't close. Took it all apart but couldn't figure it out. I think a piece fell out at some point

Waiting on the veggies to roast. Didn't get a whole lot done today. Freaking power washer was jacked. Going to see if I can get a replacement gun. The valve is messed up.. won't close. Took it all apart but couldn't figure it out. I think a piece fell out at some point
Just finished dinner and had pot roast surprise.
Surprised it came out good.

PaPa Murphy's pizza for supper. That's all the cookin I'm a doin' tonight. It will be ready in a few min.

My new (to me) trailer is in shop, de-icing so i can hang winch on it tomorrow. And see if i can stretch the ramps.need better approach angle

-
Back