Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Since the earth's flat why change the clock?

5sc50j.jpg

Worked on my chin spoiler tonight and I pointed the center to match my 73 front end with "the beak nose"
Still not done and been kicking my *** trying to make it fit my car body style but it has been fun and should be ready to make a mold off it by the end of next week.

IMG_20231104_193956155.jpg

Morning Tim, is it crappy all the way down the coast?
It was 45° when I arrived at the BBQ site. 70° at noon, 85° at 16:30 when we were finished, nice autumn day :D .
Sold ALL the Tri Tips we cooked, sold all the chicken bits, and a good share of the linguicia sausages. There was a Car Show at the facility at same time as the BBQ with some nice hot rods. Perty good day in all. :thumbsup:

It was 45° when I arrived at the BBQ site. 70° at noon, 85° at 16:30 when we were finished, nice autumn day :D .
Sold ALL the Tri Tips we cooked, sold all the chicken bits, and a good share of the linguicia sausages. There was a Car Show at the facility at same time as the BBQ with some nice hot rods. Perty good day in all. :thumbsup:
Tri Tips sound good but would rather have an 80* day right now.

Tri Tips sound good but would rather have an 80* day right now.
I'll have to ask my Brat what this salad kinda thing Brat in law made is called and get a recipe for it. Perty tasty. So simple. Canned corn, mayo, spices, chopped cilantro, can be made with roasted corn also. We must have done somting right, soon as the Tri Tips were ready we had a line waiting to get it, there were plenty other booths with Tri Tip and they had no lines :realcrazy:

I'll have to ask my Brat what this salad kinda thing Brat in law made is called and get a recipe for it. Perty tasty. So simple. Canned corn, mayo, spices, chopped cilantro, can be made with roasted corn also. We must have done somting right, soon as the Tri Tips were ready we had a line waiting to get it, there were plenty other booths with Tri Tip and they had no lines :realcrazy:
From your Tri Tip pictures Alex I'd say they are good. and hope to try one someday. :thumbsup:

Sleep good this old man is going to bed and if I get up in the middle of the night please point me to the toilet not the closet. :BangHead:

-
Back