Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The eyes are feeling better this morning. Still an ugly black and blue but there's progress. I got out a couple times yesterday and that was a plus. I'll just be glad to get the stiches out a week from today.

The eyes are feeling better this morning. Still an ugly black and blue but there's progress. I got out a couple times yesterday and that was a plus. I'll just be glad to get the stiches out a week from today.
Are you having to use ice or anything, sorry haven't backread much during this week. Hope ya heal up quick!

There is a kit to take the 4wd full time out and just use the rear wheels. Should have already had it, reg durangoes did not. Think thats it.

Low miles but I'd be leary of the custom transfer case lol!
This is a freaky little beast

1948 Dodge Ram 1500

Screenshot_20231110_063414_Facebook.jpg

Are you having to use ice or anything, sorry haven't backread much during this week. Hope ya heal up quick!
I did the first couple days. I took green peas put them in snack bags and then froze in the freezer. They worked perfect you could squeeze them in place to fit how you wanted them too. Yesterday, I tried hot compresses on the bruising to try and break it up, but so far it hasn't done a whole lot so probably just let it go. I'll just wear sunglasses when I go out and not scare anyone. :lol:

"Will not answer specific requests", nice!
Heads up my Brother did not win the council seat in Elma. Lost but just barely. Looking back perhaps he should not have done the interview wearing his cut! Hah! He was SA for many years. It is a thankless position but certainly grooms him for politics! Hah! You have to be part Mom, part therapist and part Conan the barbarian!

I did the first couple days. I took green peas put them in snack bags and then froze in the freezer. They worked perfect you could squeeze them in place to fit how you wanted them too. Yesterday, I tried hot compresses on the bruising to try and break it up, but so far it hasn't done a whole lot so probably just let it go. I'll just wear sunglasses when I go out and not scare anyone. :lol:
I only wear my sunglasses At night! Glad your feeling better!

Tried to align this dish yesterday at one of our generation plants, buddy on the other end (mountain site) got to elevation (190 feet) then got blown off the tower by hail so we had to bag it for the day.

SumasMicro.jpeg

Tried to align this dish yesterday at one of our generation plants, buddy on the other end (mountain site) got to elevation (190 feet) then got blown off the tower by hail so we had to bag it for the day.

View attachment 1716164758
F that! If I was him I would have stayed on the ground! Those guys are all young and bat poop crazy.

F that! If I was him I would have stayed on the ground! Those guys are all young and bat poop crazy.
Usually they are, my co-worker is prolly over 60. For me, I was on a rooftop type structure with only a 30 foot cage ladder to access, I hung my hooks up a few years ago!

So been working on a hei mounting plate for a slant. Thought we nailed it out of a 3/4 alum plate machined for it, mount it up, put the hold down clamp on it dam hole that goes to the block is half blocked by the module, have to make one to fit the other side! :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :wtf:

So been working on a hei mounting plate for a slant. Thought we nailed it out of a 3/4 alum plate machined for it, mount it up, put the hold down clamp on it dam hole that goes to the block is half blocked by the module, have to make one to fit the other side! :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :wtf:
You'll get it Ray and it will be a thing of beauty!

-
Back