Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
2011 Cadillac was finished and customer picked it up this morning for a hefty price. Changed the oil in the widow's car across the street from me. Went and got a few beers. Probably just going to sit here and veg out. Watch news and fool around online.I do still have the window regulator to put in the Benz that was defective. Probably do that tomorrow.. :thumbsup:

2011 Cadillac was finished and customer picked it up this morning for a hefty price. Changed the oil in the widow's car across the street from me. Went and got a few beers. Probably just going to sit here and veg out. Watch news and fool around online.I do still have the window regulator to put in the Benz that was defective. Probably do that tomorrow.. :thumbsup:
Same here the rest of the day Mitch, busy yesterday, completed my fall maintenance on the yard and equipment yesterday, took the wife out to have shrimp for lunch and she is heading to the nap area I call the couch :lol: everyone enjoy this day we have been given, time for a bourbon over ice and a cold beer out in the shop .

Battery charge circuit installeddon trailer. Brought the seats in that i want to test fit in studebaker. And Studebaker went in right after that. Take a break and out to chiropractor.

Selling my Dakota today. My buddy Mopar Joe wants the tires. Scrap prices are down now so $200 takes it. He get's a free set of tires and I get a little refund on my license plates and insurance cancellation. She's been a good one. Outta my hair! I was hopeful that it would make it through the winter but the frame gave up on me. One good bump and the rear end will leave the truck. One front spring mount is rotted completely off.

20230428_103952.jpg

20230428_104001.jpg

Easy does it Mitch ! Making us retired folk look bad!:steering:

Afternoon everyone, wife unit is off today (Federal worker) has me hooked up with do this and do thats.

Selling my Dakota today. My buddy Mopar Joe wants the tires. Scrap prices are down now so $200 takes it. He get's a free set of tires and I get a little refund on my license plates and insurance cancellation. She's been a good one. Outta my hair! I was hopeful that it would make it through the winter but the frame gave up on me. One good bump and the rear end will leave the truck. One front spring mount is rotted completely off.

View attachment 1716164886

View attachment 1716164887
Ewwwwwe dats ugly. :eek:

So!! looks like my day sucks I got the spoiler to make a mold off of and couldn't get the fiberglass to stop running off the spoiler. :BangHead:
Will try again as soon as I figure it out.:thumbsup:

IMG_20231110_100219257.jpg

She has been a good one until she got bone cancer. joe wants the tires and the battery for sure. If he get's his money back for scrap he has free tires and a battery for his tractor.

20231110_135028.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back