Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lol doubt it. She has been asking alot of what did I do questions just give her this.

seach and rescue.jpg

vet.jpg

Was a bit to tall, the badges were up by my shoulders! Sid a formal dining out once and did not want to spring for the mini medals so wore the issued ones, Holy crap with the actual multiple ones ripped my blues jacket dancing, Pretty funny when the general has like four!

Last edited:
I was just typing how the power had gone out and I had to boot up the computer, then the power went out again lol!

They've opened the Northern storm base, 6k out of power but expect things to calm down at 6 or 7. I think there's a fair chance I'm working today

Was a bit to tall, the badges were up by my shoulders! Sid a formal dining out once and did not want to spring for the mini medals so wore the issued ones, Holy crap with the actual multiple ones ripped my blues jacket dancing, Pretty funny when the general has like four!
Sounded like Christmas I bet, Jingle Jingle Jingle!

Never like being in formal situations, but came with the rank. Got some weird stuff in there for sure between the USN Intel, USAF Rescue and Psychops.
With my salad bar I have an Air Force commendation medal haha!!

Would like to see the Huskies Utes college football game, Utah is pretty stout and ranked pretty high even without Kam Rising their QB has been out the entire season and they're still getting it done.
We have her team Kansas vs Texas Tech at 11 then 2pm K-State vs Baylor. Tonight, they're both on playing basketball. :thumbsup:

Here's my little bling box, buddy of mine made it for me. Favorite part is me and the wife cutting a re-enlistment cake of mine, she was in the Navy as well as an AZ. No comments about the hair please it was early/mid 80's lol!

ShipsWheel.jpeg

ShipsWheel1.jpeg

We have her team Kansas vs Texas Tech at 11 then 2pm K-State vs Baylor. Tonight, they're both on playing basketball. :thumbsup:
Heart breaker last weekend for one of you, can't remember but one of those two teams had a game and it slipped away I thought.

-
Back