Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I understand. At my Dads military funeral at Florida National Cemetary they showed so much respect for my Mom, and it wasn't until it was over that it really hit us. A few years later when my Mom passed she was buried with him and her name was engraved on the back of his headstone. Its a ways to go but I've visited a few times. All the crosses in a row and each one with a story as important as his.

Coffee is on help yourself!!

1699698617855.png

Couple of local places treat the whole family to a meal at say 15 each. Never saw that before coming here.

We have to go to town for a special and they bus them in from the area communities and nursing homes. No thanks.
I pass on the Burg also. Hell a few years ago A friend of mine and me stopped in a local bar coming back from base in uniform for a fast beer was like 5 or so. Hell we ate and drank till 12 at no cost to us and it was just a "day" Farmers definately appreciate vets, most of them are. Now in San Jose expect to get heckeled, spit on etc on uniform. Seriously and you cant really react to it either. Could not leave there fast enough!

Think the Daughter has something up she wanted a few pics of my shadow board. No idea why. Never know with her!

I pass on the Burg also. Hell a few years ago A friend of mine and me stopped in a local bar coming back from base in uniform for a fast beer was like 5 or so. Hell we ate and drank till 12 at no cost to us and it was just a "day" Farmers definately appreciate vets, most of them are. Now in San Jose expect to get heckeled, spit on etc on uniform. Seriously and you cant really react to it either. Could not leave there fast enough!
That's why I love the Midwest a lot less politics here and never had a problem in uniform military or police.

Morning!
Another cloudy day. Starting to miss the sun. Will be above freezing for the next week.
See if i can fit seats and gas pedal in Studebaker this weekend.

-
Back