Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pretty sunrise

IMG_2819.jpeg

We can’t hunt with IR or illuminated or night vision scopes here. Can’t even have a stand alone unit for spotting here. Legal shooting hours are dawn to dusk anyway.
We can use thermal for hogs raccoons etc which is what mine is set up for, not deer. As an aside good thermal runs just fine from dawn till dusk! It lets you see ”thru” the foliage! Jodi missed a nice hog last week. It strolled thru front yard! Dogs went off and she was not quick enough to the rifle. Hogs can run when they want to!

We can use thermal for hogs raccoons etc which is what mine is set up for, not deer. As an aside good thermal runs just fine from dawn till dusk! It lets you see ”thru” the foliage! Jodi missed a nice hog last week. It strolled thru front yard! Dogs went off and she was not quick enough to the rifle. Hogs can run when they want to!
Nice! Certified Coyote hunters are the only ones allowed and then it’s limited to certain times of year. And you have to kill a certain number of you get fined. There’s only a handful of state certified coyote hunters because of that

Right, I don't know what caused it and he didn't seem too concerned. I have 30-40 stiches around each eye and they're still good according to Cheryl. I'm not concerned just ready to be done.
Perhaps because you were being you, and did not listen? Hah! Eyelids are thin dragging around leaf blower increases hyd pressure! But you already knew that cause I am guessing Boss Lady explained it to you with some very complimentary adjectives about your heritage and lineage!

Perhaps because you were being you, and did not listen? Hah! Eyelids are thin dragging around leaf blower increases hyd pressure! But you already knew that cause I am guessing Boss Lady explained it to you with some very complimentary adjectives about your heritage and lineage!
No leaf blower here I have a 50"wide leaf vacuum. I pull it around with the cart haul a load to the woods for a drop and then repeat. Besides my activity was approved by the boss. She's leaving soon for an overnight at her mom's and I have strict orders not go near the golf course. I wouldn't try any way, with the warm weather too many of her spies will be there today. I can wait I don't want to do this twice.

No leaf blower here I have a 50"wide leaf vacuum. I pull it around with the cart haul a load to the woods for a drop and then repeat. Besides my activity was approved by the boss. She's leaving soon for an overnight at her mom's and I have strict orders not go near the golf course. I wouldn't try any way, with the warm weather too many of her spies will be there today. I can wait I don't want to do this twice.
Makes sense. Did you guys get your Dec schedule sorted out yet?

I've told her more than once the past few days that "be smart" sounds so much better than "don't be dumb." :rofl:

No leaf blower here I have a 50"wide leaf vacuum. I pull it around with the cart haul a load to the woods for a drop and then repeat. Besides my activity was approved by the boss. She's leaving soon for an overnight at her mom's and I have strict orders not go near the golf course. I wouldn't try any way, with the warm weather too many of her spies will be there today. And all the security cameras she has hidden around. I can wait I don't want to do this twice.
Fixed. :poke: :thumbsup:

Tommy and I are trying to get coils, ecu and the black VR's. Crap shoot for sure. Hey $5 ea is great.

-
Back