Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can't be first???

Morning

Congratulations and Condolences on the Red Green game

Screenshot_20231121_050854_Google.jpg

Morning sports fans. It was a great game to watch. After two days of drizzle the clouds are moving out and we'll see some sun. I might get out and do some leaf time while they're wet, but we'll see. We're supposed to have a north 15-20 mph wind. Like us ole retirees say "If not today there is tomorrow".

Good Morning All! Wife picked up the turkey, it's small at 10-11 pounds, wife's boss gave her one so we'll have two plus a ham so we're good.

Great game, looked like Eagles wouldn't be able to do it without Goedert but their D stepped up and took control of the game. There will be a rematch me thinks.
Don't tell me thee Eagles won. They were getting their butts kicked so I went to bed after the half

Yes they shut down the Mahomes machine, that and his receivers that were dropping passes, one almost in the end zone.
Hard to win when they can't catch a ball thrown to them or fumble the ones they do catch.
We lost the ball twice in the end zone, Chiefs lost that one on their own.

Last edited:
A couple mad receivers on KC last night heading to the lockers after the game, but to there defense, a bunch of holding on the Eagles defense I seen that never got called, ugly game for KC.

Good morning everyone..

My contractor asked if he could block my main drive way yesterday morning, so he can get busy on spreading this morning, we have another way to the road so a big hell yes to get started and have it completed before turkey day.

20231120_105714.jpg

-
Back