Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got done working out and enjoying another cup of coffee watching some YouTube
Same here, no work out but watching some major leagues fishing in Texas, fall bight is on and I need to put more fish in the freezer, bass, Crappie and flat heads :thumbsup:

No plans for us this Thanksgiving. MIL didn’t want to come here too many memories……hopefully next year is better. Wife has to work tomorrow and Friday. We are going to make some filets and shrimp for our thanksgiving supper :thumbsup:

It's Torino Tuesday!

1700577037140.png

Good morning :D

My wife makes me what we call in Vietnam, Bo bit tet. ( Beef Steak). With shrimp of course, and some veggies..
PXL_20231121_143138656.jpg

IMG_20231121_093640.jpg

I saw a wagon similar to the one I posted up there on CL not long ago. I was tempted. Then the little light in my head went on. OK, it's in the Sierra Nevada foothills, darn good chance it's been salted for Lord knows how many winters. Visions of missing structural uni-body sheet metal under the wagon filled my mind :BangHead:

Cold morning but the sun is out and should warm up a little. Coffee is on and dogs are napping.

-
Back