Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Honest opinion please I have no one here to criticize my work and you all are my friends and I can take the bad with the good. Any changes ? any throw it away and start over? Not looking for a atta boy, looking to sell them and make everyone happy that buys one.

IMG_20231121_140522954.jpg

IMG_20231121_140439130.jpg

Honest opinion please I have no one here to criticize my work and you all are my friends and I can take the bad with the good. Any changes ? any throw it away and start over? Not looking for a atta boy, looking to sell them and make everyone happy that buys one.

View attachment 1716169214

View attachment 1716169215
I wonder how that will affect milage cooling and handling

Well Fred.. I think you are one of the first that has contemplated doing this. And You know your shizzit. I think it looks GREAT !!!. I'm just wishin I still had an A Body. I would definitetly buy one !!! :thumbsup:

I guess the up-side is that your QB is actually hitting the players on YOUR team.
Agree if they'd just catch the ball!! In 10 games they've scored only 53 points in the 2nd half and just 19 in the 4th quarter. They aren't going too far in the playoffs that way...JMO.

Well Fred.. I think you are one of the first that has contemplated doing this. And You know your shizzit. I think it looks GREAT !!!. I'm just wishin I still had an A Body. I would definitetly buy one !!! :thumbsup:
Thanks Mitch I have a lot of work in redesigning it but will gladly change the mold if someone has a better idea.

Agree if they'd just catch the ball!! In 10 games they've scored only 53 points in the 2nd half and just 19 in the 4th quarter. They aren't going too far in the playoffs that way...JMO.

There are a lot of bad teams this year.... someone just needs to get hot at the right moment. Even the New York Football Giants pull a rabbit out of the hat now and again.

Love my Doc. She's a ARNP. ''Do I need a Covid booster?" She says the drug companies think you do.:thumbsup::lol:

Really wish they would make it where the ads on the radio would require a disclaimer that it's a commercial not a public service announcement... very (intentionally) misleading..and slimey

I like it! Very subtle yet looks good. In fact, I may be interested in one IF I keep the factory looking bumper on my 74. I’m debating a custom one on mine.

Hey Fred from a total novice I like it. Is this something that would have been a factory option? Did you make yours strictly for the coolness factor or are you hoping for better mileage and cooling?

Maybe some dumb questions, but I am not the Mopar expert :thumbsup:

Hey Fred from a total novice I like it. Is this something that would have been a factory option? Did you make yours strictly for the coolness factor or are you hoping for better mileage and cooling?

Maybe some dumb questions, but I am not the Mopar expert :thumbsup:
They made a factory option and not many out there from what I know. Made mine to keep the bugs off my suspension and it helps with air flow to the radiator. As far as milage I have no idea.

They made a factory option and not many out there from what I know. Made mine to keep the bugs off my suspension and it helps with air flow to the radiator. As far as milage I have no idea.
Cool factor is in there as well. :thumbsup:

-
Back