Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So more FABO relationship advice.
Taking a page from @MOPARMITCH winter weight observation. Jodi was feeling poorly yesterday and with a house full of guests inbound I toss out are ya taking some B12s? She looks at me funny and says no I am not, why? I reply, well it works great on the cows.
Thwack!
Your gonna get put in the dog house I think. lol

Honest opinion please I have no one here to criticize my work and you all are my friends and I can take the bad with the good. Any changes ? any throw it away and start over? Not looking for a atta boy, looking to sell them and make everyone happy that buys one.

View attachment 1716169214

View attachment 1716169215
Nope. Doesent look good at all. I think you should send it to me and i will dispose of it properly- on my Dart.
Awesome work as usual,Fred.

Nope. Doesent look good at all. I think you should send it to me and i will dispose of it properly- on my Dart.
Awesome work as usual,Fred.
Thanks Frank Would enjoy talking with you on redesigning the front bumper to make it match the car better. I am having a hard time figuring it out.

Can you stand back a ways and take a pic to better see overall look?
Honest opinion please I have no one here to criticize my work and you all are my friends and I can take the bad with the good. Any changes ? any throw it away and start over? Not looking for a atta boy, looking to sell them and make everyone happy that buys one.

View attachment 1716169214

View attachment 1716169215

There ya go.

IMG_20231121_181803362.jpg

Would anybody ask me why I want to drink?
Try number five today for her comprehensive driving test for the state of Maryland. Nope... I just don't know anymore.Kkkkkkkk
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Would anybody ask me why I want to drink?
Try number five today for her comprehensive driving test for the state of Maryland. Nope... I just don't know anymore.Kkkkkkkk
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Maybe next time. Hang in there. Let’s put it this way….you still have a passenger princess. She looks good sitting beside you.

It never looks like the photo on the recipe but it sure does smell good. Shrimp and mushroom linguine.

20231121_200905.jpg

IMG_4241.jpeg

I taught Wyatt how to make Osso Bucco tonight. Except we substituted beef for the veal since that was on hand.

-
Back