Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of chickens...

It's 'wing Wednesday' at Durbins Pub... Fifty cent wings today... Or should I say, "fiddy cent" wings...

20231020_123817.jpg

20230929_112001.jpg

Weekly specials during happy hour...

20230929_113529.jpg

Speaking of flat...

Did I ever tell you about my dead uncle Harry???

He was killed by a falling piano...

His funeral was low-key...

B flat...
Speaking of flat, I knew a girl that was a carpenters dream, flat as a board and easy to nail. :lol:

You guys are on a roll today. Speaking of rolls, I had a Continental breakfast this morning, a roll in bed with a little honey!

You guys are on a roll today. Speaking of rolls, I had a Continental breakfast this morning, a roll in bed with a little honey!

Speaking of rolls...

I used to work in a bakery...

I was a loafer...

I wanted to quit, but I kneaded the dough...

I used to work at a fire hydrant factory...

I quit because you couldn't find parking near the place...

I have a friend who works at a tampon factory...

They are looking for more help...

If anyone is interested, let me know... He can talk to his manager and they can 'pull some strings' to get you in...

I have a friend who works at a tampon factory...

They are looking for more help...

If anyone is interested, let me know... He can talk to his manager and they can 'pull some strings' to get you in...
I heard they was hiring, a girl named Mary told me about a big opening

Studebaker out, Firebird in. Moved a few things around and lit pellet stove. Car will be warm in the morning, then i can swap dash. Already a long day, only got 3-1/2 hours sleep last night. And a long drive in a couple hours

IMG_4073.jpeg

but the puppy has other plans, found her most annoying squeaky toy, and is being relentless.

Studebaker out, Firebird in. Moved a few things around and lit pellet stove. Car will be warm in the morning, then i can swap dash. Already a long day, only got 3-1/2 hours sleep last night. And a long drive in a couple hours

View attachment 1716175022
but the puppy has other plans, found her most annoying squeaky toy, and is being relentless.
I sack out on the couch and cover my eyes with a pillow to make it dark. A 20 min snooze can get me through the afternoon.

I sack out on the couch and cover my eyes with a pillow to make it dark. A 20 min snooze can get me through the afternoon.

All Dayer.jpg

Nap.jpg

-
Back