Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Fried catfish here, rolled in cornmeal. Topped with cabbage and tomatoes and some lip numbing fish tartar sauce! Jodi makes it from scratch. It is hot! Chunks o jalapeño. Anyone wants recipe holler it is yummy.
I'd take the recipe!

We are having salmon we caught on Alaska for dinner.

Secret Santa gift. Thanks Dude! These are so good! Chocolate filled with liquor! What could be better?

20231211_191510.jpg

I'd take the recipe!

We are having salmon we caught on Alaska for dinner.
My Brother in law (RIP) got fresh salmon from his sister in law from Alaska. He smoked it and it was delicious. I wish I had his recipe.

A bucket list dream of mine is to go fly fishing in Alaska for salmon. I can only imagine what fresh caught tastes like.

Good luck!
Thanks, I’m being stupidly overly cautious on this stuff. I don’t wanna play games with the IRS, if it’s authorized in clear language to write off, I’m okay with it. If it’s a grey area, I’ll nix it. Rather over pay than deal with the IRS

Evening everyone, watching tv with the wife unit. Leaving in the morning for Wyoming to get some parts for my D150.

Wife ordered some merch from a youtube channel i watch. No show, caught at the border. Shipper used wrong waybill. Aparrently shipping to canada requires a different waybill. It didnt get returned, its been sitting for a month. And no response to our emails or messages.

Online Scam book.jpeg

Thanks, I’m being stupidly overly cautious on this stuff. I don’t wanna play games with the IRS, if it’s authorized in clear language to write off, I’m okay with it. If it’s a grey area, I’ll nix it. Rather over pay than deal with the IRS

IRS.jpeg

Morning, cold here but no snow. Got the horses fed, oatmeal for breakfast and coffee. Need to go food shopping, should be fun.

You fed the horses oatmeal and coffee for breakfast???

I can see the oatmeal, but the coffee... They'll be loopey for hours...

-
Back