Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Avoiding the political, "Sodom and Gomorrah"...

Full enforcement of the ban for retailers took effect on Tuesday.
Didn't know it was actually a ban. Has been getting tough to find them for a while now. I gave up on trying to 'fix' kitchen and bathroom lights. Both flicker on dimmers that are supposed to be LED compatible.

Didn't know it was actually a ban. Has been getting tough to find them for a while now. I gave up on trying to 'fix' kitchen and bathroom lights. Both flicker on dimmers that are supposed to be LED compatible.
I wanted a few 100 watters. I have a couple places where a little extra heat is a plus.

1970 Plymouth Duster​

LOT F272 // KISSIMMEE 2024
360 CI V-8, Automatic
BACK TO RESULTS
  • STAR

1970 Plymouth Duster

PHOTO GALLERY
36 PHOTOS

ESTIMATE: $65,000 - $70,000
VIN / SERIAL

Just sayin!

Well off the beaten track I made potato pancakes for dinner.
First time and not bad with a pile of hot sauce.

Well off the beaten track I made potato pancakes for dinner.
First time and not bad with a pile of hot sauce.
Great minds think alike. I was thinking of pancakes or waffles for supper. Taters are cheap right now. Use them up.

I STILL have a Case of 75w rough service bulbs for Automotive drop lights...... :rofl: :rofl:
What? Not 100watt? I got a nasty burn from a trouble light . I beat the light against the hoist and demanded 75 watts.

Started working with a well known and reputable CPA on the business taxes for the year, man I didn’t realize all the allowed items and such that can be written off as business expenses. It’s crazy

Started working with a well known and reputable CPA on the business taxes for the year, man I didn’t realize all the allowed items and such that can be written off as business expenses. It’s crazy
Well, depending on the CPA.

Fried catfish here, rolled in cornmeal. Topped with cabbage and tomatoes and some lip numbing fish tartar sauce! Jodi makes it from scratch. It is hot! Chunks o jalapeño. Anyone wants recipe holler it is yummy.
That'll make your sticker peck out....................

-
Back