Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, I got a new TV control box. They put in a service call and their was a guy in the area. Was here in like 5 minutes. First thing he asked was who we talked to and did they sound Indian. Um, yes. He responded that "They don't know anything and they don't even have TV's in their house" LOL He then determined they had sent us an add on box, which is not a correct replacement for main box. Got a new one from truck checked all wires. Hooked up and working great. :thumbsup: So, we are still an Xfinity customer...for now.

The wife just called. Having a bad day. Her credit card has been compromised and has been shut off. She will have to drive 2 hours to a bank with 2 forms of ID just to cancel the card. The phone number she attached to the card is our old land line that we don't use any more. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

The wife just called. Having a bad day. Her credit card has been compromised and has been shut off. She will have to drive 2 hours to a bank with 2 forms of ID just to cancel the card. The phone number she attached to the card is our old land line that we don't use any more. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

:BangHead: :BangHead: :mob: :mob:

Maybe it wasn't compromised, and you were using her card yesterday with those Amazon buys?? :eek:

That sucks. My wife had her identity stolen and spent the best part of a year proving who she was and who she wasn't. We're in Michigan and the thief was in S Carolina. Go figure.

Thanks to the ever present threat of hackers and other security issues, the advanced capabilities of computer systems are constantly negated. Between general stupidity and aholes doing their best to f things up, we have to deal with all the BS to verify everything.

Ugh... I like local, but going virtual banking for my CC has been fantastic. Lock and open... when compromised they gave me a virtual card number immediately and gave me a list of all my recurring charges so I could make the adjustment

Just sucks. Needs to be great pain brought upon those people

Question, why hasn't any of these hackers ever done something nice an pay off everyone's mortgages?

Well, the wife called one of the banks listed in Des Moines and got a nice gal that helped her. The card is locked and we may need to come down with ID to close it. I told her she needs to get a card from one of the local banks we deal with here in town. Just a quick drive down the street when there's an issue. But she's the smart one! :BangHead: :rofl: :rofl:

I’ll use a different method when I send mine. I’m waiting on the item I ordered. Hopefully soon i will get it. Then I can ship it out.
1702326201488.png

Well, the wife called one of the banks listed in Des Moines and got a nice gal that helped her. The card is locked and we may need to come down with ID to close it. I told her she needs to get a card from one of the local banks we deal with here in town. Just a quick drive down the street when there's an issue. But she's the smart one! :BangHead: :rofl: :rofl:
As I said. I do everything online and it's about instantaneous

I ordered 4 100 watt incandescent light bulbs from E bay this morning. I searched 4 stores here and they don't sell them any more. All LED.

-
Back