Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

I found another one...

Peeing.jpg

There's a great Polish deli near me that has fresh home made sausages... They make all kinds of sausage fresh every day...

They also make fresh rolls/buns and they are sometimes still hot from the oven when you get them out of the bin...

View attachment 1716180457
That sure makes me want to go out and burn some animal bits and sausages. With the high probability of rain and thunderstorms so near, I better rethink that. :rofl:

Come here and go to Binney's... It's like a grocery store for liquor, wine, beer, and cigars...

They have aisles dedicated to each kind of liquor: Vodka, whiskey, tequila, etc...

You would be like a kid in a candy store in there... (And walk out a few hundred dollars poorer)...

Been to some Binneys. They are a frickin warehouse for booze.

That sure makes me want to go out and burn some animal bits and sausages. With the high probability of rain and thunderstorms so near, I better rethink that. :rofl:
Speaking of which, I think I'll have a deer stick. They are delicious. A shop up in Mennonite country does them.

20231219_165840.jpg

20231219_165827.jpg

Friend had a 66 Rambler with the AMC 327 and a T 10. He sent a lot of Camaros home scratchin' their heads tryin' to figger out how they just got their butt kicked by a Rambler :wtf: :rofl:

Friend had a 66 Rambler with the AMC 327 and a T 10. He sent a lot of Camaros home scratchin' their heads tryin' to figger out how they just got their butt kicked by a Rambler :wtf: :rofl:
It was a Blur!..........................................................................

-
Back