Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Back home now. Just went to pick the girls up from work, but they are busy cleaning the shop. Problem is I had to be back here for a customer to meet me to pick up his broken stuff. Told the girls to have one of their workmates bring them home

Back home now. Just went to pick the girls up from work, but they are busy cleaning the shop. Problem is I had to be back here for a customer to meet me to pick up his broken stuff. Told the girls to have one of their workmates bring them home

Somebody besides you needs a license... :poke:

I need to quit I'm not getting better at it anymore.
I am never a body man. I have never confessed to be a body man. I always take my valuable mopar's to someone who knows how to do body work and paint. I can do all the rest. I can reassemble the car perfectly. I could probably do it all here, but I do not have the patience or the time or a spray booth. Lol

I watch Carl all the time, love his videos. I was having a hard time getting to the back of the door, only hole was at the bottom and had to get more towards the top with my dolly.
He was here and put on a class at Brent’s. i attended. Was an awesome day.
So we are here chatting about it, im throwing up
A link so everyone can get knowed up.

I am never a body man. I have never confessed to be a body man. I always take my valuable mopar's to someone who knows how to do body work and paint. I can do all the rest. I can reassemble the car perfectly. I could probably do it all here, but I do not have the patience or the time or a spray booth. Lol
With me it's easy on the bodywork part but I can't handle painting anymore.

The daughter will actually be here while we are gone in Vietnam for 3 months. She will be driving my car. Lol. Hope all goes well.
Hope she’s a better driver than your son :poke: Sorry I couldn’t resist

He was here and put on a class at Brent’s. i attended. Was an awesome day.
So we are here chatting about it, im throwing up
A link so everyone can get knowed up.

Hmmm interesting

This would be fun

Can you drive across West Virginia in 24 hours using only backroads?

Screenshot_20240103_202035_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Is it too early to drink? asking for a friend
I started with my best buddy and a drink at 3pm cst which turned into an invite to dinner a BBQ ribs dinner. No complaints here!!

Last edited:
-
Back